What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Stagger Lee

Bench
Someone pointed out that it is a great St Geeorge tradition to only hold the parade after every 5 premierships, so as not to be seen as too showy. Do Parra have a parade after every fith prem...... oh wait ... sorry

Anyhow why ask? Has it been so long since you saw a parade you want to join ours

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Someone pointed out that it is a great St Geeorge tradition to only hold the parade after every 5 premierships, so as not to be seen as too showy. Do Parra have a parade after every fith prem...... oh wait ... sorry

Anyhow why ask? Has it been so long since you saw a parade you want to join ours

nah, we had ours last season even though we lost..........

i guess we just like to acknowledge our boys efforts, unlike you losers

imagine the parades in parra if we did win

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Hindy is full of blue and yellow bullsh*t, he aint seen Parra win a GF. The kid's only seen them faceplant.

Big Norm

Ulysseus

Bench
OP is a tool, anyway, with the WCC in Saints possession I think it will need to go along with the NRL trophy to the trophy maker to have some certain markings removed :)

Red V Ultras

Juniors
sooooooooo,

going back to my original question,

why was your parade that was scheduled for novemeber, cancelled?

No need to worry about a parade, Dragon supporters will have full access to view the trophys we won when the museum gets built at WIN Jubilee Stadium.

konk4

Juniors
Hindmarshisgod

1) I can see your hurting with jealousy you choker supporter.
2) There is no such thing as God.

How does it feel to be premiership favourites at Round 1 then not even make the 8 ?
Chokerrrrrrrrrrr

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Hindmarshisgod

1) I can see your hurting with jealousy you choker supporter.
2) There is no such thing as God.

How does it feel to be premiership favourites at Round 1 then not even make the 8 ?
Chokerrrrrrrrrrr

lol..............what a cute comeback

feels no different to winning a tainted premiership