What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bicey_18

Bench
1 Luke BURT
2 Jarryd HAYNE
3 Ben SMITH
4 Timana TAHU
5 Joel REDDY
6 Brett FINCH
7 Tim SMITH
8 Nathan CAYLESS ©
9 Mark RIDDELL
10 Aaron CANNINGS
11 Ian HINDMARSH
12 Chad ROBINSON
13 Daniel WAGON
14 PJ MARSH
15 Josh CORDOBA
16 Todd LOWRIE
17 Justin TSOULOS

Hagan specialty

RABK

Referee
The swamp aye? Well i might swim around here for a couple of years and give you a yell in a couple of years so you can give me some wood to build a boat?

eelsta

Bench
Johns Magic said:
Not in the halves, and there are way too many nuffies in your forward pack who sit there like passengers and watch the likes of Cayless and Hindmarsh bust a gut for their side.

Not trying to sound bitter, but honestly, Hagan is useless. It was apparent at Newcastle, and is becoming even moreso at Parramatta.

Really? Its becoming a bit boring the way you knights fans carry on about hagen!!!

antonius

Coach
If Hagan sticks with his formula at Newcastle, you'll get the same team next week. Lowrie will definately stay..

Parra Guru

Coach
Seriously Knights fans, go enjoy your win. Hagan's no longer your problem. Do you really have to keep hanging out here?

Y2Eel

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
Obviously both, you idiot.

It's not a great team and Hagan only makes it worse.

LOL So Last year when the knights were losing it was just Hagens fault thats why he is so horrible... Dickbrain

scottyeel

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
The swamp aye? Well i might swim around here for a couple of years and give you a yell in a couple of years so you can give me some wood to build a boat?
Are you the dude who can get smashed in the head with bricks and laugh it off? LMFAO:lol:

Gene Krupa

Referee
The EELiminator said:
next week will tell us a lot about hagan as a coach, will he:
1. reward mediocrity by naming the same side, or
2. make changes and force the players to earn their spot in first grade?
if it's 1 we are starting the year in a bad way and looking worse
in a way im hoping hindy won't be back next week because i know if he is the forwards will put their feet up like last year and let him do the hard yards instead of getting in there and having a go themselves

p.s. FFS STOP THE ONE-OUT SH*T IT'S FOOLING NOBODY AND CRIPPLING US IN ATTACK!

I'll bet 50/1 that a) is the option he goes for.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I wonder if Daniel Anderson wants to come back to OZ and Hagen wants to Coach in the USA...

eelsta

Bench
Johns Magic said:
It's a culture thing at Parra, nothing to do with Smith.

Coaches don't choke. In fact if anything, Smith's half-time talk in the 01 Grand-Final was what got you back on track.

Your players got ambushed and couldn't handle the intensity at the start, end of story.

And when he coached the dragons?

If he was so good why didn't one player follow him to newcastle

macavity

Referee
eelsta said:
If he was so good why didn't one player follow him to newcastle

perhaps there is only one worthy of wearing red and blue

and for some unknown reason he is loyal to you guys.

seriously, i can see you guys are getting sick of 'trolling'

but we just find this so funny - i can remember a few of you telling us we got the dud end - hell there was even that feeling in the media - and we told you that you were getting a terrible coach..... so call it rubbing in, trolling, whatever.... its a shame to see you guys so burned (unlike some teams, parra seems to have some decent fans) but its gunna be a long year guys - IMO its you, the rooters and the raiders in a 3-way spoon battle.

think it says a bit that hages didnt sell his house in newie - don't think he thinks he will be commuting to parra for long...

BG

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
I'll put my hand up and say, I thought JT would be too similar to BS and wouldn't be a good asset to "this" club. Sh*t I was wrong!!!

Considering the record of Parra in the decade before Brian Smith and how it's shaping up afterwards, I would have thought if Taylor turned out to be half as good a coach he would have been a considerable asset.

Y2Eel

First Grade
macavity said:
perhaps there is only one worthy of wearing red and blue

and for some unknown reason he is loyal to you guys.

seriously, i can see you guys are getting sick of 'trolling'

but we just find this so funny - i can remember a few of you telling us we got the dud end - hell there was even that feeling in the media - and we told you that you were getting a terrible coach..... so call it rubbing in, trolling, whatever.... its a shame to see you guys so burned (unlike some teams, parra seems to have some decent fans) but its gunna be a long year guys - IMO its you, the rooters and the raiders in a 3-way spoon battle.

think it says a bit that hages didnt sell his house in newie - don't think he thinks he will be commuting to parra for long...

Just you wait till you guys lose a game damn then there'll be trolling :D

keeney

First Grade
Hagan only changes teams because of injury. If you want somebody to stiffen up your defense or work on skills with your forwards...wrong guy again. I'm sorry to say it, but I think you're in for a long year.

Stranger

Coach
Parra's biggest problems in our bad periods have been players being lethargic - lots of errors, no one moving in attack, poor go forward, not much direction. I would have thought Hages would have REALLY wanted to address this .... but it seems nothing has changed in this area .... I think if players felt things had "changed" a bit in their work (ie training, video sessions, etc etc) then it would have lifted them a bit and it'd show on the field.
Im not here to troll but honestly, you have highlighted the exact problem that the knights had without Johns. I Mean think about it. Lethargic - Johns was there to push them, psyche them up if you will. There were many many errors without Johns. They say he couldn't make them catch the ball/tackle... quite strange actually... Our attack spoke for itself. The whole 'not winning without Johns' only became an issue when hagses took over.

BG

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
I'll put my hand up and say, I thought JT would be too similar to BS and wouldn't be a good asset to "this" club. Sh*t I was wrong!!!

Considering Parra's results in the decade pre-Brian Smith and how things are shaping up in the post-Brian Smith era, I would have thought that if JT turned out to be half as good a coach he would have been a considerable asset.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hagan's only there for the next few years if your board doesn't get fed up and sack him. The first two rounds haven't looked too promising for his tenure, but I'd reserve judgement until Hindmarsh gets back.

Status
Not open for further replies.