What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG

Juniors
El Diablo said:
hiney, he seems to be infatuated with Smith. you're wasting your time.

fancy being a coach fan and following whatever team he happens to be at :lol:

Well, Reg Reagan did point out that he is a very attractive man :sarcasm: .

... I do get very supportive of the clubs I put my money on!

Personally, I'm surprised the game still survives on fan loyalty to clubs. It's not as if the players or coaches show any. It was a bit different back in the days when people supported the suburb they lived in and the team's stars were the local heroes.

BG

Juniors
El Diablo said:
i wonder if BG has posters of Smithy on the walls?

maybe BG has a shrine to Smithy :lol:

Don't be ridiculous. That would crazy stuff. :crazy:

I'm perfectly normal. I simply burn an effigy of Ray Hadley every evening. :twisted:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If there was any justice he could have deserved them all he liked at Parra, now he's not at Parra he deserves nothing ;-)

BG

Juniors
hineyrulz said:
I don't know about you but i find it highly disturbing :lol: Who know's it could be Mrs Smith.

I seriously doubt Angelina Jolie is a rugby league fan. ;-)

aqua_duck

Coach
I think you guys are being abit optimistic expcting so many changes. One reason Knights fans hated Hagan's coaching was the fact he was too loyal. In his years at newcastle he would generally pencil in his starting 13 at the start of the year and stick solid with the core unless there were injuries. It was because of Hagan alot of young guys never got a fair go unless there were injuries, and even if they did well they would still get dropped for underperforming 1st choice players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts