What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
FFS, is there a way to get these knights idiots out of here? Hagan is not a great coach, we know that, and it's plain, unadulterated trolling to have them in here spouting sh*t that most of us knew in the first place. It was amusing at first, now it's just repetitive and boring...

To the Knights bogans...if you are going to troll, at least make it entertaining...we have enough of our own fans carrying on the way you steel-works inbreds are...

Bazal

Post Whore
Smartman said:
LMAO at the topic :lol: :lol:

Not April Fools yet is it?

Fitting that you should post in a thread entitled "The Swamp". I hear there's one out the back of your little shanty, is that right Cleetus?

BG

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
BG who the f**k in their right mind would be a career fan of Brian Smith's?

Someone who makes silver medals for a living? :sarcasm:

But really, why I respect him? Considering that (until this season) he has always taken over at clubs that have been cellar-dwellers for many years, I think his achievements have been extraordinary.

BG

Juniors
El Diablo said:
he had an excellent team when he joined Parra thanks to the SL war

Well, that excellent team finished 13th in 1996.

First year under Smithy they finished 3rd with no major additions to the roster.

El Diablo

Post Whore
there were more teams in 96 than 97

you seem to forget that

neither won a premiership either so they performed just as well in the end

hineyrulz

Post Whore
El Diablo said:

you seem to forget that

0+0 = 0 = Smithy ;-)

BG

Juniors
El Diablo said:

1996: 13th of 20

1997: 3rd of 12 (equal 2nd on points; 3rd on differential)

You hardly need a PhD in number crunching to figure out that finishing in the top 25% of a field and making the finals is a lot better than finishing worse than midfield and making the list of also rans.

The 1996 team finished well down the pack and achieved very little.

The 1997 team did not win the ultimate prize, so they certainly didn't achieve everything. But if you think they also achieved nothing... well frankly, I find that attitude disgraceful.

I'd like to see you run that opinion by every elite athlete who busts their guts out to win a silver or bronze medal at an Olympic games. Or go and tell the Socceroos they achieved nothing in the World Cup because they didn't actually win the damn thing. Or that Guus Hiddinck hasn't achieved anything as a World Cup coach because he hasn't won one yet. Or that Nathan Hindmarsh's performances count for nought because he hasn't played in a premiership winning team...

BG

Juniors
El Diablo said:
losers aspire to be like Smithy

He's won as many permierships as Nathan Hindmarsh. You can call Hindy a "loser" if you like... but I can only hope you'd be referring to his pants...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:sleeper: Mate this is getting lame, you are madly in love with Brain Smith we get it. If you want Smithy you go get him girlfriend.

BG

Juniors
hineyrulz said:
you are madly in love with Brain Smith we get it. If you want Smithy you go get him girlfriend.

If only Tim Smith had a sidestep like you do.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Whatever mate, but your constant posting about Brian Smith is getting old. Smith had 10 years at the club and we won zero.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mate i'm terribly sorry if i'm sick of talking about Brian Smith, I can't believe i'm arguing with a guy who doesn't follow a team he follows a coach.

scottyeel

Bench
hineyrulz said:
Mate i'm terribly sorry if i'm sick of talking about Brian Smith, I can't believe i'm arguing with a guy who doesn't follow a team he follows a coach.
I couldn't be bothered reading most of the crap in here, but are you serious that this dude goes for "Brian Smith"? If so:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts