What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Galeforce said:
Ron Jeremy said:
So? you failed to mention when Parramatta accrued all of these wooden spoons? that's right, well before Souths won there last GF, but hey live in the past much like your dopey club. How many wooden spoons have Souths won since 1971 as compared to Parramatta:lol:

who did Souths have when Parra had Kenny, Cronin, Price, Grothe & Sterlo:lol: i'd much rather our legends tbh and our club for that matter.

Between you and I, i dont really think people particulary young kids give two sh*ts about your dream team of the 50's and 60's, they much rather give a sh*t about the modern game, but keep that quiet.
I am going to keep my response simple as i can see you cannot handle too much diversity. You on the one hand state that problem with Souths because they live in the past and yet your major crowing is about Kenny , Cronin , Price , Growth and Sterlo.As if they played yesterday. Sorry mate if you want to discount history , then they are history too for most 20 and 30 years olds. So wake up.
You want to denigrate Souths for the last 45 years to 2006, all i say is then add another 5 years thats right go back 50 years and guess what Souths 4 and 1 grand final same as parra. Oh , but you only want to count last 40 years.......what a wanker!!!!

IF you want to stay focused on current , then 2007 we both made finals and neither played grandfinal.

Souths got kicked out and they got back in , thanks to Souths and their fans of all persuasions. Now Souths are showing they are one of the more progressive clubs in Australia , you go on and talk about the history of the last 46 years , that is fine as you must have a narrow mind.Probably all the street signs in your street have Parramatta at bottom , to keep you focused.

I only bring up the past because of diamond daves verbal tripe, i'm more then happy to focus on current issues, as we should be doing. I mean lets think about it? who really gives a f**k about what happened through the 50's, 60's and not to be biased early 80's? i'm more then happy with talking about the now....but Linda wants to talk about 1971, i mean who really gives a sh*t? 1971 Imagine by John Lennon was just released that's how long ago it was, Elvis was still in his prime.

And i'm happy with what happened in 2007, to be fair as i always am i'll leave it that if the argument is focused on the modern era not comps won in 40's and the sterotyping which i'll admit have done only in retaliation as i should.

Galeforce

Bench
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
Wow Gale.....your an idiot and iv only read this page.

Tezza ,
you obviously are a mental giant. A one line dummy who thinks that passes for communication. you probably sit on the street corners and yell obscenities at anyone who drives bye who is not wearing a parra cap.

anyway care to elaborate on what specific statement you have issue on logically. did you understand that? I am curious and could be a good laugh .

anyway in one sentance , and i do not normally worry about grammar, as i think the focus should be on what said , however you leave me No choice , as you say nothing and show problems all round.

"your"? did you mean you're?
"iv"? did you mean i've ?

Galeforce

Bench
Ron Jeremy,
i find it interesting that a lot of other nrl supporters , think nothing of calling Souths scum and how hopeless they have been since winning a premiership and then surprised that Souths fans come back and respond . These fans then say they are sick of Souths fans talking about the past.
It is a two way sword.Souths fans are passionate and know Souths have a magnificent past.Anyone who wants to put souths down for their last 10, 20, 30 years of course is to get have Souths going back one more decade and then the full history which is the most glorious of all clubs. Other club fans cannot stand that , why should they it makes their team second best always. No other fans can reach back to past with confidence , other than Saints fans with their world breaking premiership sequence.
So get it historically Souths are number 1 and remain so. So you want to talk history
then Souths fans will not allow you to talk about 10 years.
Talk about the full history or talk about today!!
that is all Souths fans ask for and on both cases there is plenty to respect.

Dave Q

Coach
Galeforce said:
Ron Jeremy,
i find it interesting that a lot of other nrl supporters , think nothing of calling Souths scum and how hopeless they have been since winning a premiership and then surprised that Souths fans come back and respond . These fans then say they are sick of Souths fans talking about the past.
It is a two way sword.Souths fans are passionate and know Souths have a magnificent past.Anyone who wants to put souths down for their last 10, 20, 30 years of course is to get have Souths going back one more decade and then the full history which is the most glorious of all clubs. Other club fans cannot stand that , why should they it makes their team second best always. No other fans can reach back to past with confidence , other than Saints fans with their world breaking premiership sequence.
So get it historically Souths are number 1 and remain so. So you want to talk history
then Souths fans will not allow you to talk about 10 years.
Talk about the full history or talk about today!!
that is all Souths fans ask for and on both cases there is plenty to respect.

hear hear.

NTHNBEACHESEEL

Juniors
:crazy: Dave Q! Any bloke that lists concreting as a hobby has massive problems. Also, you say you are a sowffs supporter, you live in Quakers Hill, you are continually on the Parramatta forums and try to take our players, Move on and get a life.
PS None of your forum comments make any sense (Merritt would look good on the end of our back line!):lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
NTHNBEACHESEEL said:
:crazy: Dave Q! Any bloke that lists concreting as a hobby has massive problems. Also, you say you are a sowffs supporter, you live in Quakers Hill, you are continually on the Parramatta forums and try to take our players, Move on and get a life.
PS None of your forum comments make any sense (Merritt would look good on the end of our back line!):lol: :lol: :lol:

A junior lout, 12 LU posts to his name, he comes on here and trys one on.

Well junior, your 12th post is crap. Just like your 18372618 post will be crap.

Go and warm up somewhere else.

Concreting is a meaningful way to get in touch with your backyard environment. :p

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dave Q said:

Concreting is a meaningful way to get in touch with your backyard environment. :p

Dave you need to get outta the swamp fast its doing you no good...

The Colonel

Immortal
Dave Q said:

22186089.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Is that sorry excuse for a broken record still hanging around? I can think of noxious gases that would be more welcome. Not to mention more entertaining...

Galeforce said:
Tezza ,
you obviously are a mental giant. A one line dummy who thinks that passes for communication. you probably sit on the street corners and yell obscenities at anyone who drives bye who is not wearing a parra cap.

anyway care to elaborate on what specific statement you have issue on logically. did you understand that? I am curious and could be a good laugh .

anyway in one sentance , and i do not normally worry about grammar, as i think the focus should be on what said , however you leave me No choice , as you say nothing and show problems all round.

"your"? did you mean you're?
"iv"? did you mean i've ?

"bye" did you mean by?
"be a good laugh" did you mean "have a good laugh"? or "it could be a good laugh" either is correct
"sentance" did you mean sentence?
i can tell you do not normally worry about grammar, "anyway care to elaborate on what specific statement you have issue on logically" is enough to give an english teacher a heart attack

i hate spelling nazis myself but you started it, if you want to pick on someone else's spelling and grammar then you'd better make damn sure your post is letter perfect

big boppa eel

Juniors
Dave Q said:

:lol: Not bad Dave.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
The EELiminator said:
"bye" did you mean by?
"be a good laugh" did you mean "have a good laugh"? or "it could be a good laugh" either is correct
"sentance" did you mean sentence?
i can tell you do not normally worry about grammar, "anyway care to elaborate on what specific statement you have issue on logically" is enough to give an english teacher a heart attack

i hate spelling nazis myself but you started it, if you want to pick on someone else's spelling and grammar then you'd better make damn sure your post is letter perfect

:clap: :lol:

Well written matey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts