What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The team named finally

roopy

Referee
Mark Hughes
Bradley Tighe
Matthew Gidley
George Carmont
Trent Salkeld
Kurt Gidley
Steven Witt
Craig Smith
Danny Buderus (c)
Daniel Tolar
Steve Simpson
Reegan Tanner
Kirk Reynoldson
Interchange:

Matthew Kennedy
Adam Woolnough
Luke Quigley
Blake Mueller

roopy

Referee
Tolar starting is a shock.
Price must have sprained an eyelash or something to not be in ahead of Mueller.

My first impression is that we are going to get belted but I have been wrong many, many times lets hope this is one of them!

Spike

First Grade
roopy said:
Tolar starting is a shock.
Price must have sprained an eyelash or something to not be in ahead of Mueller.

He had his one week playing out of four last week

axie

Juniors
Excellent to see Adam Woolnough return, I just hope he isn't coming back too early; a bulging disc is something that can reoccur with the slightest twist.

antonius

Coach
We will get smashed. I recall Hughes last game at Fullback against the Dogs, he had a nightmare day, Sherwin kicking and El Magic catching them and plonking them down.

antonius said:
We will get smashed. I recall Hughes last game at Fullback against the Dogs, he had a nightmare day, Sherwin kicking and El Magic catching them and plonking them down.

Ca'nt be worse than O'Davis' last game against them. Remember O'Meley running over him?

roopy

Referee
Pumba said:
I would have put Kidley at Half. How has Witts form been roopy?
He did the tactical kicking in Premier League on the weekend, and it was noticably worse than Mullen had done the week before.
Apart from that, he has been in reasonable form. He looks dangerous when he runs the ball - but gets away with hiding in defence in Premier League.

Johns Magic

Referee
I reckon they'll prove us wrong. They mightn't win, but they won't be abysmal with Bedsy, Simpson and Smith there.

Why the hell isn't Matt White in the line-up, at least on the bench?

Well at least Reynoldson at lock and not some Neville like Tanner or Mueller.

Plus Woolnough's back, and Simmo's in correct position.

I dont mean any disrespect for Quigs but I'd rather see Price, worth or white there someone who can come on and go up the middle Bedsy will be good for 80mins I'd think.

roopy said:
Danish Moo Cow said:
Snowden in Flegg again?
If I were naming the side he would be dropped from Flegg after the non-effort he put in last week.

I'll give you a tip, Roops. He was disappointed at the demotion in the first place. You better hope it doesn't happen too often cause if you upset a potential first grader who has already been courted, then you'll risk losing him.

Latest posts