What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tigers + Raiders Thread

All round who do you think played better this year?

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers

• Neither

• Both played well

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
It's just the same 3 or 4 arguments getting thrown around constantly, hence i cant see this ending anytime soon.

simon says

First Grade
Raider_Azz said:
The centres are weak except for Adam Mogg.
How can you say that when we have Phil Graham plus new signings Craig Frawley and Jermine Ale all competing for a centre spot?

I dont rate any of those blokes,Mogg is inconsistant,plays like a champ one week,and then lets in three tries the next.Graham...always injured,Ale......the only ale I know is the brown stuff I drink,and Frawley,who went OK on the end of the Bronco backline,shite,my granny would have scored ten tries out there.

Im not impressed,big holes left in yer forwards,Germs not getting any younger,no halves........

Id be worried If I was a Raider fan.

Cheers.

Raider Azz

Bench
I dont rate any of those blokes,Mogg is inconsistant,plays like a champ one week,and then lets in three tries the next.Graham...always injured,Ale......the only ale I know is the brown stuff I drink,and Frawley,who went OK on the end of the Bronco backline,sh*te,my granny would have scored ten tries out there.
The Broncos didn't want to lose Frawley so obviously they rated him; Graham is hardly always injured, he had a unlucky year with injuries this year but when he was out on the park he did damage, and with Ale, trust me it is a name you will be hearing a lot of ;-) Ask the Roosters fans if you want confirmation.

Im not impressed,big holes left in yer forwards,Germs not getting any younger,no halves........
Wiki and Davico were both huge loses but we have plenty to fill, great young up and comers coming into the mix like Weyman(if he can stay injury free) Michael Hodgson (who had a great year) and Josh Miller. Then of course there is Ryan O'Hara and Ian Hindmarsh. Also we signed Matt Adamson a former Australian rep who will give some of the younger guys a abit of help. Who did we just sign to replace Germ? Lincoln Withers duh. No halves :lol: Ever heard of Jason Smith, Mark McLinden, Todd Carney or Terry Campese? That's 4 halves for ya. (And of course Withers can also play in the halves)

Id be worried If I was a Raider fan.
It shows that you aren't a Raider fan, as you know absoultely nothing.

Like I said in another thread, write us off if you want too, all it will do is make victory much much sweeter :clap:

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Raiders will be about 10-15 dollars for the spoon next year and that will be the best bet you could make. Matt Elliot is a top bloke but out of all the teams in the comp they are the only ones who have gone backwards in regard to adding players. I know ill be taking lots of moronic raiders fans money on betfair.

Raider Azz

Bench
I will deadset wear a Tigers avatar for the next 3 seasons if the Raiders finish with the wooden spoon.

Alba

Coach
the Tigers definitely played better all year its a shame one loss kept them out of the top 8 but maybe next year they can make it ...

Raider Azz

Bench
Don't worry, I have already bookmarked it as I cannont wait till next year to prove everyone wrong ;-)

RABK

Referee
When u say prove everyone wrong, everyone's tipping raiders for the spoon so finishing 14th would prove everyone wrong. You'd have to finish 11th or higher for everyone to be proven morally wrong, as 12th, 13th and 14th although not the spoon is a failure of a season none the less.

Raider Azz

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
When u say prove everyone wrong, everyone's tipping raiders for the spoon so finishing 14th would prove everyone wrong. You'd have to finish 11th or higher for everyone to be proven morally wrong, as 12th, 13th and 14th although not the spoon is a failure of a season none the less.
Oh don't worry, we won't finish in the bottom 3 either. But everyone is tipping us for the spoon, so that is the bet.

RABK

Referee
Spot on, but tiger nick hasn't got anything on the bet. You have to wear a tigers avatar for 3 seasons if raiders get the spoon, whats he have to do say if raiders finish higher than the tigers???

Davester

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
Oh don't worry, we won't finish in the bottom 3 either. But everyone is tipping us for the spoon, so that is the bet.

I'm not "everyone".

To be honest, I have no idea whose in the running for the spoon in 2005. Obviously because the season hasn't started.

After a few rounds then I'll make tips on who'll make 8 and who'll finish below.

Too early and I mean way too early to predict anything.

I aint predicting anything, I'll just wait till the season starts :)

DJ Raida

Bench
Davester said:
Raider_Azz said:

I'm not "everyone".

To be honest, I have no idea whose in the running for the spoon in 2005. Obviously because the season hasn't started.

After a few rounds then I'll make tips on who'll make 8 and who'll finish below.

Your not predicting anything? look at your signiture :lol: :lol:

RABK

Referee
Greenraider said:
Davester said:
Raider_Azz said:

I'm not "everyone".

After a few rounds then I'll make tips on who'll make 8 and who'll finish
below.

Your not predicting anything? look at your signiture :lol: :lol:

Gold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
I think Greenradier just scored a point on u davestar lol. The tigers have no hope of winning the premiership but the raiders do have plenty of hope for the spoon. Can't wait to see this at the end of the season when all the Raiders fans turn on their pitiful club.

Anonymous

Juniors
I'll put it this way, when at our best we showed a lot more than the Raiders at their best, in my opinion.

Having said that at our worst, we were a LOT worse. We can't be taking the piss out of the raiders after losing 106 - 0 over 2 weeks, on national TV. They're the fact.

However, since neither team did a lot, and the Raiders showed little in the finals, i'd prefer our team to be in the shape we are in. But that's just personal opinion. Canberra have massive holes in their team, unless Elliot can work miracles and/or some of their younger players have amazing seasons they are in massive amounts of trouble imo. Could be wishful thinking however ;-)

King Tigerman

Juniors
There recent games have been spiteful and marred by controversy. You cant half tell it rubs off onto the forum.

what do you expect
they CHEAT

i dont think theyve beaten us fairly in 5 years to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.