What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TNA Impact Thread **Spoilers**

Ben

Bench
TNAwrestling.com is reporting that two new matches have been added to the Lockdown PPV this Sunday, April 23 from Orlando, FL.

The first is the return of the "Xscape Match" involving Chris Sabin, Elix Skipper, Petey Williams, Shark Boy, Chase Stevens and Puma. The match will start with elimination rules until two remain. The final two will battle to escape the Six Sides of Steel Cage first to be crowned the winner.

The second match pits former X Division Champion Christopher Daniels against a mystery opponent. We reported on this earlier today and how TNA has locked in the opponent for Daniels, but are keeping it quiet. The only thing revealed at this time is that the opponent is at least known to wrestling fans.

Here is how the rest of the card shapes up for this Sunday:

--All matches will be inside the Six Sides of Steel Cage--

NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match
- Christian Cage (c) vs. Abyss.

Lethal Lockdown
- Sting's Army (Sting, AJ Styles, Rhino & Ron "The Truth" Killings) vs. Jeff Jarrett's Army (Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner & NWA World Tag Team Champions America's Most Wanted).

X Division Championship Match
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Sabu.

Anthem Match
- Team 3D vs. Team Canada.

Xscape Match
- Chris Sabin vs. Elix Skipper vs. Petey Williams vs. Shark Boy vs. Chase Stevens vs. Puma.

- Christopher Daniels vs. mystery opponent.

Arm Wrestling Challenge
- Konnan vs. "Bullet" Bob Armstrong.

This Xscape Match is sound pretty good. And another highlight is that Elix Skipper is in the match and TNA fans know how dangerous some of the spots he is involved in can be.

I'm really keen on seeing Daniels mystery opponent. But i will be let down if its someone already on the roster. Please, don't let it be Sean Waltman. If its a big name from ROH that would be great.

PARANoIR

Bench
Big name indeed....

they couldn't get Liger...but they got....................

LOW KI!

Billy Kidman is also meant to be there.

PARANoIR

Bench
Joe retains over Sabu. - Was meant to be a dud too.
Low Ki beat Daniels
The Dudleys beat Team Canade
Team Japan beat Shelly, Dutt and Jay Lethal.
RAVEN RETURNED! with Christy Hemme...:lol:

Hm.

Once Dead

Bench
Don't read if you want to watch the PPV.........

Sabu had a break in his arm from his recent stint in Mexico, thus the crap match...

Done

PARANoIR

Bench
Mike Johnson reports that former WCW stars Lex Luger, Buff Bagwell, and Rick Steiner are all backstage at Impact and will appear at some point during the tapings tonight.

For more great exclusive TNA coverage like what you just read above, visit TNAWrestlingNews.com.

God no. TNA are just asking to go down the drain.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Lockdown was decent (just viewed it). Full spoilers are as follows:

- Team Japan (Minoru, Tiger Mask, and Hiroshi) beat Team USA (Dutt, Shelley, and Lethal) in a very good match. Minoru was a great cocky heel and Mask was just awesome

- Team 3-D defeated Team Canada in an anthem match. Was fairly predictable, but had some good spots from Runt/Spike.

- Bullet Bob beat Konnan in the arm-wrestling match. Nobody cared and it got booed. Very 'WWE' booking here.

- Low-Ki defeated Christopher Daniels. Was a very good technical match, but didn't really 'mean' anything

- Chris Sabin won Xscape. Very cool match, but the ending was overbooked. Puma looked awesome.

- Samoa Joe (c) defeated Sabu to retain. Was a decent match but due to Sabu's injuries, nothing off the charts. Nice finish.

- Christian Cage (c) defeated Abyss. Decent match with some good spots. Their Sacrifice offering should be better.

- Team Sting defeated Team Jarrett. Cool match with a sick AJ Styles spot on top of the cage. Didn't really tell a great story, but had its share of moments.

------------------

On this week's Impact two matches were announced for Sacrifice:

- Christian Cage (c) vs. Abyss in Metal Heaven (Chairs, Chains, Tables, and Ladders)
- Jeff Jarrett & Scott Steiner vs. Sting & Lex Luger/Buff Bagwell

Hasn't been announced yet which it is. Hopefully Luger. Bagwell was/is sh*t, but Luger is tolerable.

-ReyRey-

Juniors
^ It is neither Buff Bagwell or Lex Luger.

Everybody mis interpretated what Sting did with the Game Show thing, he hasn't announced who his partner is yet, although Impact taping spoilers for the next few weeks can tell you who it is.

Ben

Bench
I don't think it will be them two either. Sting said that Jarrett would have to pick his opponent. Jarrett didn't pick anyone, and Sting then said that if he doens't pick, he will just put two new guys behindt he curtain for next week. Hopefully Sting's partner will be a bigger name than Bagwell and Luger.

Gene Krupa

Referee
I just downloaded the last two eps of Impact off torrent and I must say, it's way more exciting than WWE.

I'll be downlaoding as regularly as I can.

Put up a spoiler on who Stings partner is going to be please.

Ben

Bench
Are you sure? Where did you hear this? I thought they were going to bring back someone from Sting's past...ie. what they have been doing in recent weeks with Buff Bagwell, Lex Luger and Rick Steiner.

Eelectrica

Referee
They did set him up as partner a couple of weeks ago with as they walked past on the ramp leading back to the dressing rooms.
Interesting decision though.

Ben

Bench
It could be but looks like i just have to wait and see for myself. Even though Goldberg's last run with the WWE was terrible. I wouldn't mind seeing him on TNA teaming up with Sting. Then he could possible set up a feud with Samoa Joe and Joe could push his character even further. Imagine Samoa Joe beating the man who had a 100+ winning streak.

-ReyRey-

Juniors
^ I saw that on a different forum that I post on and I was hoping that it isn't a serious injury. Apprantly he has re-injured his knee though.

PARANoIR

Bench
Yeah Ive read abit more into it this morning, and it seems he won't miss any shows, since Impact is taped in 3 week blocks.