What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TNA Impact Thread **Spoilers**

Misanthrope

Staff member
They've added two undercard matches:
- Team Canada (A-1 and Eric Young) vs. The Naturals
- X-Division Rankings Match:
Sensi vs. Alex Shelley vs. Shark Boy vs. Petey Williams vs. Jay Lethal vs. Sonjay Dutt

The latter will be a good spot-fest, but it's typical of TNA booking. They've got nothing to do with any of the above (bar Shelley, who's involved in the Nash/Sabin feud) - so they toss them in here. That said, it's still a country mile better than relegating them to Velocity :lol:

PARANoIR

Bench
Especially since Velocitys now been canned.

Interesting results from Slamiversary, I'm downloading it atm.

A couple of the results surprised me a little.

Samoe Joe lost the X Division title in a 3 way against Low-Ki and Sonjay Dutt, after Dutt got pinned by Low-Ki

Misanthrope

Staff member
That didn't happen on Slammiversary, must be an Impact thing. The main Slammiversary result that surprised me was:

Jeff Jarrett illegally hung the title and was declared winner, only for new Director of Authority Jim Cornette to rush out and snatch the title from him

Once Dead

Bench
The TNA Community Message Board is apparently closed permanently......how the hell am I going to get my TNA fix now? This could lose a lot of fans because if they're not well versed with torrents, its going to be hard for them to get the shows!

Anyone got any hints on directing me to sites where I can get Impact!?

Once Dead

Bench
Neone got links to the prev week and this week's Impact, was waiting for VRoad but didn't anticipate missing shows. Couldn't access rajah and had to sign up again...Anyone with links, please PM! I'm desperate! Thanks in advance! They would be very much appreciated!

Once Dead

Bench
Anyone know where all the people from the TNA Community Forums went? The disappearance of the forum has left a big gap...lame move by TNA

PARANoIR

Bench
I heard alot of them went to Death Valley Driver. Not to sure.

I know a lot of them populate Rajah and Wicked Wrestling.

PARANoIR

Bench
I'm not sure. I thought it was just because they were dead. But I really don't know, since I never went there.

But I thought I read somewhere they were closed because they weren't popular?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Is anyone planning to order No Surrender next weekend? If so, don't read the following spoilers...

Bobby Roode defeated Vaughan Doring in a pre show bout
Eric Young defeated A1
Jay Lethal defeated Petey Williams
Abyss defeaeted Raven & Brother Runt in a No DQ match
The Naturals defeated AMW, The James Gang, The Paparazzi, Diamonds in the Rough, Bentley & Kazarian, Truth & Lance Hoyt, and Shark Boy & Norman Smiley in a Tag Team Battle Royal for #1 contendership
Senshi (c) defeated Chris Sabin to retain the X-Division Title
Christian Cage defeated Rhino
AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels (c) defeated LAX in an Ultimate X match to retain the Tag Titles

Currently announced for Bound for Glory are:
Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting with Kurt Angle as guest enforcer
LAX vs. Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles in Six Sides of Steel

Rumoured additions to the card would be a possible Samoa Joe vs. Abyss program, something for Cage to do, and the X-Division title will undoubtedly get defended

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bound for Glory is shaping up as a pretty damn impressive show. At the moment the card is:
Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Sting for the NWA World Heavyweight Title with Kurt Angle as guest enforcer
With the stipulation here being that Sting has to retire if he loses, I wouldn't be surprised to see him win, possibly with some help from Angle. A short Sting title run would give some prestige to the belt, and with Cage the likely follow up feud (although Samoa Joe has demanded a title shot) - somebody's going to get a rub.

LAX vs. Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles (c) for the NWA Tag Titles in Six Sides of Steel
Their Ultimate X match at No Surrender was a show-stealer, and I daresay they'll do it all again here. Homicide is a bonafide superstar, and Hernandez can go for a big man. Should be a good match, and I'm hoping LAX steal it so Styles & Daniels can move onto bigger and better things.

Christian Cage vs. Rhino
They managed a decent match at No Surrender, and I'm not that excited about this. The emotion and promos involved in this feud (involving two old friends) has been top notch, but they didn't mesh too well last time. Hopefully Cage goes over.

Samoa Joe vs. Abyss vs. Raven vs. Brother Runt
They've added Samoa Joe to the fairly entertaining brawl that Abyss, Raven, and Runt managed at No Surrender. I'll be honest, it seems like a waste of time, but he should go over and head into a feud with Jarrett or Sting looking pretty fresh. His brawling will look great.

Kevin Nash Invitational X-Division Battle Royal
Kevin Nash's 'anti X Division' stuff was hilarious first time around, so I'm stoked to see him back and mocking the X-Division. Any opportunity to get a lot of X-Division workers in a match works for me.

Senshi (c) vs. Chris Sabin for the X-Division Title
Chris Sabin (as well as Dutt & Lethal) have been doing this 'jackass' stuff lately, and it's mildly amusing. Senshi's been a boring champion as far as storylines, but his matches have all been good. Hopefully he goes over here, although maybe a Sabin run would be better for the belt.

They've still got matches to add, and I've got to give credit to Vince Russo for freshining things up. At the moment he's got Samoa Joe, Sting, Christian Cage, and Jarrett all feuding over the gold, he has every tag team after the gold, and he's using Kurt Angle well.

(For those who don't read reports, Angle came out on a recent taping of Impact to take the belt from Joe and the two squared off - teasing an absolutely mouth-watering future confrontation).

PARANoIR

Bench
Spoilers dont work for me.

Jake Roberts debuted at the tna tapings today...scroll down if u wanna know the other

KURT DEBUTED, had a run in with JOE, gave him the Angle Slam, then Joe gave him an insuguri.

Once Dead

Bench
Sting will most probably lose via screwjob at BFG...but that will only cue Sting's return to the original WCW blonde Sting look (IMO), I mean, promos for BFG have featured Sting with green and then red sections on his regular black and white face paint. This could be done freakin' well! I hope I'm not wrong

Special K

Coach
i've been pretty meh towards tna after some boring shows a few years ago. i downloaded their last ppv and it was awesome. I love LAX. Homicide is unreal. I wish Danny Maff didn't get his creep on cause Maff vs Homicide were some of the best brawls not only in ROH history but wrestling!

Latest posts