What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Te Kaha

First Grade
lol oh it was your "wife" that got hold of it. Your story has changed. As offen happens when liars can't keep track of there lies.
Now crawl back to your silly little union forum on a league website like the good little troll you are. Self proclaimed forum Nazi lololol.
My "story" has never changed... find where it has and i WILL leave this site... but then you are well known for your lies... so thats not surprising.

oh and moron.. i am not a "Self proclaimed forum Nazi" i was called that when the site first started, by someone not unlike yourself.. a moron.. you know.. when that thread went up... but being such a dumbarse you wouldnt know that so i will let you off that little lie...

Last edited:

Sam_the_man

First Grade
My "story" has never changed... find where it has and i WILL leave this site... but then you are well known for your lies... so thats not surprising.

oh and moron.. i am not a "Self proclaimed forum Nazi" i was called that when the site first started, by someone not unlike yourself.. a moron.. you know.. when that thread went up... but being such a dumbarse you wouldnt know that so i will let you off that little lie...

Quote me where i have lied in a post or you can f**k off from this site you pathetic merkin.

From your silly little union section:

Why I'm the Union forum Nazi A.K.A deletion explanations
This is a Rugby League site. of the 27 odd thousand people registered here at least 90%, probably more, DISLIKE Union (hate may be closer to the truth).

With the exception of one or two idiots they leave this forum alone. What is going to happen when it becomes an "Us vs Them" sh*tstorm? We will have pages and pages of anti Union threads which will lead to the Union section of this Forum being closed down.

Most of the idiot rants have been countered with logic and not with petty name calling, propaganda quoteing, or bad comparisons. For the most part the "Union apologists" ( I love that term, having never apologised for loving Rugby) have been the more mature.

However I have locked threads, split pointless posts and on more than one occasion deleted a post that offered nothing more than a slanderous attack. I will continue to do so, to maintain at least a modicum of decorum in here.

If you dont like the moderating I'm doing and feel I am showing bias to "one side or the other" send a PM to the site owners Willow & Legend or to the Alpha Dog Twizzle.

It has also been claimed that people have been banned from this forum, not true at all, there hasnt been a single person blocked from accesing this part of LU... ever... There have been a few posters who offer nothing at all whose posts get deleted outright
Nice try loser. How old were you when you made that post, 6? Grow the f**k up.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Quote me where i have lied in a post or you can f**k off from this site you pathetic merkin.

Your lies:
When you stated that i am a "Self proclaimed forum Nazi" not true, that was quoting a post made at the time...

when you stated "Apparently he got to read the submission that only the NZRL and government at the times read concerning the interference from the NZRU stopping the NZRL getting rugby league played in high schools."
first the content of the submission is wrong, and that the NZRL and the govt where the only ones who saw it.

You are a liar... simple as that.

From your silly little union section:

Why I'm the Union forum Nazi A.K.A deletion explanations
Nice try loser. How old were you when you made that post, 6? Grow the f**k up.

It was written in response to morons like you... written simply so imbeciles like your self can understand it.. if you werent so geniused you would understand that... but the simple truth is you simply troll because you have nothing else to offer... 90% of your posts are trolling.. if there is ever a pure definition of a loser it would be you.

Don't quite know what you mean except this

You and Jacksonville are harming Rugby Leagues credability over in the US with the farcial crowd inflation!

400 people is not 2500!!!!!

Just speak the troof, you will get more respect! 400 is a good crowd - saying its over 2000 is plain bs!!!!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Your lies:
When you stated that i am a "Self proclaimed forum Nazi" not true, that was quoting a post made at the time...

when you stated "Apparently he got to read the submission that only the NZRL and government at the times read concerning the interference from the NZRU stopping the NZRL getting rugby league played in high schools."
first the content of the submission is wrong, and that the NZRL and the govt where the only ones who saw it.

You are a liar... simple as that.

It was written in response to morons like you... written simply so imbeciles like your self can understand it.. if you werent so geniused you would understand that... but the simple truth is you simply troll because you have nothing else to offer... 90% of your posts are trolling.. if there is ever a pure definition of a loser it would be you.

Bitter bitter little man :cool:

Te Kaha

First Grade
And if you keep posting like this mate, all of your posts will end up here.

So either add to the debate, or post in TFC.

news flash moron... i moved all of those posts, mind incuded into here... you are so dumb you make cheese look smart

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
news flash moron... i moved all of those posts, mind incuded into here... you are so dumb you make cheese look smart

WTF are you talking about?

I moved I Speaks the Troof posts last night into here from the North American forum.

You're f**ked in the head.

Te Kaha

First Grade
WTF are you talking about?

I moved I Speaks the Troof posts last night into here from the North American forum.

You're f**ked in the head.

You quoted my post you moron... i moved that one you dumbarse and the procceding ones from soft as lint sammy...

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
You quoted my post you moron... i moved that one you dumbarse and the procceding ones from soft as lint sammy...

And that was my opinion months later, nothing to do with anything else old chap.

I don't care who moved what so stop being precious and weird :?

Latest posts