What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Vimpy

Juniors
3 of the 10 domestic rule players that ireland & scotland picked for the WC qualifiers went on to be signed up by national league clubs,thats the best part of 30% went from the domestic leagues to one of the "major leagues" thoses being NRL,ESL,NSWRL,QLDcup,NL's & french league...thats the whole point of having the rule in the first place,to drive development...without it whats the put of samoa,tonga,ireland,scotland etc having a domestic league??

3 out of 10 is not "the best part of 30%".

And nobody outside of Australia has heard of those "major leagues" you mention.

In fact, there is a huge proportion of Australians who have never heard of those leagues.

Express 3 out of ten as a percentage?

:lol::lol::lol:

St.John

Juniors

Nobody in England, Wales or France has heard of the SL, or the French first division or UK National Leagues?

You really are deranged.

roughyedspud

Coach
3 out of 10 is not "the best part of 30%".

In fact, there is a huge proportion of Australians who have never heard of those leagues.

Express 3 out of ten as a percentage?

:lol::lol::lol:

i'll tell you what i can express...........

f**k OF YOU UNION TROLLING BASTURD....

will that do you?

Vimpy

Juniors
If that is supposed to be an advert for spreading the game, it fails miserably. Not a single spectator and a standard of play that can only be described as pathetic -- although at about 3 mins I think I saw someone break into a trot.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
"Who will be playing for them" is probably a more pertinent question. I think they'd struggle to find 13 people in the country who have played league.

Here you go dickhead, please don't choke when you open up these youtube links and see SA RL being played, we couldn't handle it if you died all of a sudden :roll:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=204549

BTW

Planet Vichy is
arrow.gif
do us all a favour and piss off, I hear the other village idiots like Stu Wilsons gloves and Huesos are freaking out while you post here, they get lonely when the 3rd village idiot is missing.

Vimpy

Juniors
I agree.

It is good to see that he has just about completely got it out of his system though. Good for him.

He will live a much happier life as a result.

Another new era, eh?

That must be about 15 in my lifetime alone.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
So does this post about yours. If you had the patience to read my post you would find that I defined the failed punishment of nazis ccoperators "a sad page in the history of Europe". Grow up.

Grow up? You first troll. Never in my life have i been to a union forum yet here you are trolling like a bitch on a league forum. Stop wasting peoples time with these pretend"i'm a just interested" posts and f**k off.
There is a very good reason why you play union and not league. That reason being your a sneaky coward like the rest of your union pricks.

Te Kaha

First Grade
What can I say ? When I posted on a english RL forum for the first time, one of the first replies was "please ask, ignore the fools". More or less the same happened here more than a year ago when I asked about the "ball strip" rule. When I apologised for the question being so naive for a specialized forum, "no worries mate" was the first reply. I think I didn't write anything that could hurt someone's sensitiveness, and I just tried to defend my sport from what I saw as false and biased accusations. I could just read, that's true, but I can't promise I'll never write again.

Dont worry about Sam... he is a troll but just far to stupid to know it.. There are some idiots on here who just dont get it.. if someone who follows or plays Rugby and is interested in League comes on here and rightly defends their sport, they get abuse from idiots like sam for no valid reason just that you follow Rugby... they just dont get that treating someone with respect, someone who hasnt in anyway put down League, is more likely to "convert" them into a League follower/supporter then abusing them, calling them "troll".

Keep asking questions.. there are many many more helpful League fans on here then otherwise, just ignore the idiots.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Dont worry about Sam... he is a troll but just far to stupid to know it.. There are some idiots on here who just dont get it.. if someone who follows or plays Rugby and is interested in League comes on here and rightly defends their sport, they get abuse from idiots like sam for no valid reason just that you follow Rugby... they just dont get that treating someone with respect, someone who hasnt in anyway put down League, is more likely to "convert" them into a League follower/supporter then abusing them, calling them "troll".

Keep asking questions.. there are many many more helpful League fans on here then otherwise, just ignore the idiots.

What would you know you lying piece of shit. Your the biggest Hippocrit on these forums.
Anyone that wants to see this two faced liar in action only has to see what happens when some dares to question the "great game of union" in his pathetic little union forum. Typical of you Te Kaha to drop yourself like the piece of shit you are into an argument to defend union.

People would you believe that this half wit tried to tell me what my uncle wrote in a sub to the New Zealand government in the mid ninties. " Apparently he got to read the submission that only the NZRL and government at the times read concerning the interference from the NZRU stopping the NZRL getting rugby league played in high schools.
You are LOL worthy Te Kaha!

Te Kaha

First Grade
What would you know you lying piece of shit. Your the biggest Hippocrit on these forums.
Anyone that wants to see this two faced liar in action only has to see what happens when some dares to question the "great game of union" in his pathetic little union forum. Typical of you Te Kaha to drop yourself like the piece of shit you are into an argument to defend union.
boo hoo to you... you are an idiot troll... this thread was fine with plenty of constuctive posts until you blundered in shouting "troll, troll. troll" ironicly being the only troll in the thread.

People would you believe that this half wit tried to tell me what my uncle wrote in a sub to the New Zealand government in the mid ninties. " Apparently he got to read the submission that only the NZRL and government at the times read concerning the interference from the NZRU stopping the NZRL getting rugby league played in high schools.
You are LOL worthy Te Kaha!
No you moron... get your facts right.. i said i read the submission submitted to the govt by the NZRL.. not the one your "alleged" uncle wrote... and again the submission made, was to do with school funding and the NZRU threating to withdraw it from schools who were using it for League not rugby.. just because your uncle was part of a "draft" copy doesnt mean it was the same as was submitted... and it didnt only go to the govt, the govt passed it on to the NZRU to rebut... the NZRU where, as many on here know, my wife works as a lawyer.. where she came into contact with that submission... so stop being a wanker and leave the thread to those who want to post constructively.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
lol oh it was your "wife" that got hold of it. Your story has changed. As offen happens when liars can't keep track of there lies.
Now crawl back to your silly little union forum on a league website like the good little troll you are. Self proclaimed forum Nazi lololol.

Latest posts