What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Village Idiots

Lame post as usual. have you been bannned from the stains threads for stupidity or something? Anyway I have better things to do than read your childish mindless dribble. Have a good night with all your friends Troll.

Oh sorry you are probably alone in your room with your computer and game boy. Cheers young fella. Dont forget to clean up after your done getting off over your playboy mag... oh the time. Big dog is off to bed so night nights for you Dasuperputpuller2.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Raw nerve baby ! cummon you nulla fans are youse that easy to rile up !!!

just cause you cant win anything LOL

Stained_Class

Juniors
if anyone who attended last weeks game can remember that there was a Tribute to a lifelong sharks fan who passed away.... well that was my old man... he was 65... so you can go f**k yourself troll.

ps the club was very good to mention him at our request and it was much appreciated.

Condolences Ausguy.

Stained_Class

Juniors
If you lot are going to be insulting each other, try and be a bit more creative. How about "he suffers from an acute case of cranial rectum insertion"?

Quigs

Immortal
Sorry to hear about the old man Ausguy. Another one that didn't see our magic day.

Regards
Quigs.

Quigs

Immortal
Raw nerve baby ! cummon you nulla fans are youse that easy to rile up !!!

just cause you cant win anything LOL

Hey farkwit,

have youse been to Timmaaas school of hard hitting posts.

Keep throwing them young fellah, when your balls drop we might let you run with the big dogs.

Now team don't discourage yound Da from posting in here, always remember that to be a Stain George Dragqueen supporter you have to be a fully credited farkwit.

Young Da with his 38 odd posts is just going through his learning curve.

Don't worry I have no doubt he will become a complete and utter farkwit in his own due time. But hey give him some space.

Crikey one day he might even be a big enough farkwit to become a member of the Red V Army.

That's what makes us and our club so great, it is the tolerance we give to the confirmed farkwits from the north of the Tom Uglys.

Bless you all.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

Qld Shark

Juniors
Hey farkwit,

have youse been to Timmaaas school of hard hitting posts.

Keep throwing them young fellah, when your balls drop we might let you run with the big dogs.

Now team don't discourage yound Da from posting in here, always remember that to be a Stain George Dragqueen supporter you have to be a fully credited farkwit.

Young Da with his 38 odd posts is just going through his learning curve.

Don't worry I have no doubt he will become a complete and utter farkwit in his own due time. But hey give him some space.

Crikey one day he might even be a big enough farkwit to become a member of the Red V Army.

That's what makes us and our club so great, it is the tolerance we give to the confirmed farkwits from the north of the Tom Uglys.

Bless you all.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs Captain Marvel is already an Army member
Here is one of his highly articulate post from their Newcastle match

"f**k the cuties well do as we please , every person is there own responsability we are the ARMY not a bunch of poofs

I WILL BE A HOOLIGAN AT THE GAME
AND f**k YOU TO HELL NEWCASTLE"

Makes you shake in your bunny slippers doesn't it

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=4349826#post4349826

Quigs

Immortal
Thanks for drawing my attention to that QS.

But we can't take the high moral ground with up and coming farkwits.

Afterall it is better to encourage them to group together, they are easier to monitor and control.

When you look at the big picture, the Red Vee is a community service.

When they start to get out of hand we just introduce into the herd "the old ecky thump" virus. Bit like Mixo.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt_XCFfpEw

Cull em down to a workable size.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Your a idiot , that was straight after the Newcastle game in which I was in the middle of a brawl , so in essence just at the calming down stage whilst reading posts of imbeciles.

Take it out of context every man is guilty.

Qld Shark

Juniors
Eeeh by goom Mr Quigs that would be right grand that would an I'd be right choofed t' see that 'appen

Qld Shark

Juniors
Your a idiot , that was straight after the Newcastle game in which I was in the middle of a brawl , so in essence just at the calming down stage whilst reading posts of imbeciles.

Take it out of context every man is guilty.

Sorry sunshine that little gem was penned on 03/07/08 the Thursday before the game. So taken in context you are an A grade twat :lol:

Well I be, the world continues to amaze me. There truly are mental midgets like DaSuperHero2 out there eating, breathing and voting. DaSuperHero2 a remarkable addition to the rich tapestry of life. Who would believe it.

Latest posts