What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wrestling Question Thread

thuganomics

Coach
They could of used the angle better, but boy it was entertaining when they did get together. They didn't use the storyline to its full potential though.

Big Pete

Referee
I was watching WWF No Mercy 1999 the other day where it was just in the middle of the entire Corporate Ministry.

I believe the angle could've been done a whole lot better myself but that's life.

Utey

Coach
F*ck 1998/1999 were good times. Some of those PPV's are just awesome to watch. Its complete rubbish these days.

thuganomics

Coach
Big Pete said:
I was watching WWF No Mercy 1999 the other day where it was just in the middle of the entire Corporate Ministry.

I believe the angle could've been done a whole lot better myself but that's life.

Havn't seen that PPV in ages. I remember the other No mercy 1999 though with the Hardyz vs Edge and Christian in the ladder match.

j_tig

Juniors
being laid up with a stuffed shoulder ive been watching a lot of dvds at the moment, especially wrestling ones and keep hearing all these stables being mentioned, and having not watched wrestling back then im a little bit lost! mainly wanted to know who was in what stable and the basic methodolgy/geuds that took place

Misanthrope

Staff member
Well, we've listed The Ministry and the Corporation. DX had a few incarnations, but it's full member roster (over time) was:

Shawn Michaels
Triple H
X-Pac
The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)
Chyna
Kane

Jono Russell

Bench
Do these wrestlers still wrestle and if so where?

DDP - Last i saw was at wcw
Raven - Last i saw was at wcw
Marcus Bagwell - Last i saw was at wcw
Steiner Brothers - Last i saw was at wcw
Lex Luger -Last i saw was at wcw
Konan - Last i saw was at wcw
Nash - Last i saw had ashort stint in wwe
Hall - Same as above
Disco Inferno - Last i saw was wcw
Rick Rude - Last i saw he was managing DX and still looking buff

DDP - Does the occassional indy appearance. Was in WWE during the Invasion for a feud with the Undertaker where he got buried. Had to retire from mainstream wrestling because of a back injury.
Raven - Is a main eventer in TNA.
Marcus Bagwell - Was in WWE for the Invasion angle. Mostly does the indies now. He's a dick.
Steiner Brothers - Rick retired ages ago. Scott was in WWE in 2003 for a feud with HHH, but he too got buried, injured, and I think he's now retired too.
Lex Luger - Retired.
Konan - In TNA.
Nash - Was in TNA until he had a suspected heart attack last month. Now probably retired.
Hall - I think he was in Japan for a while. He did TNA for a bit too. No idea whagt he's up to now.
Disco Inferno - No idea.
Rick Rude - He's dead. No, really.

PARANoIR

Bench
Disco Inferno was wrestling in TNA under his real name for a while. Now he's in the Indys.

The Steiners have opened their own wrestling school or something I think. I think Rick is running for a politicians position too of some place in America.

DDP does the indys abit, and is on TNA occasionally.

Hall is going back to TNA soon, as theyre in negotiations atm.

The bloke above me is right - Bagwall is a dick. lol. Always has been. Who cares where he is.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Scott was in WWE in 2003 for a feud with HHH, but he too got buried, injured, and I think he's now retired too.

He's actually part of the fed Rikishi is booking in Italy - along with Rikishi, Test, and a swathe of others. It's a damn fine roster, actually.