What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers vs Dragons

Godz Illa

Coach
lol who cares about 2005 ffs hahaha. Only Tigers fans - because they've done sweet fa since.

The Tigers form wasn't too crash hot leading into last year's semis either - they lost round 26 v Canberra. They then went on to lose all but one of their finals matches. One against the Roosters, can't remember who the other one was in the prelim...

Bazzi

First Grade
lol who cares about 2005 ffs hahaha. Only Tigers fans - because they've done sweet fa since.

The Tigers form wasn't too crash hot leading into last year's semis either - they lost round 26 v Canberra. They then went on to lose all but one of their finals matches. One against the Roosters, can't remember who the other one was in the prelim...

I think it may have been that team that went on to win it

tumblingdice

Juniors

We didn't lose to Canberra in Rd 26, Titans by a couple points. We actually beat Canberra 3 times last year...more times than you guys have in over 3 or more years i guess?? Our finals success rate is still pretty good..especially if you consider roosters had that dodgy scrum in extra time to win and only lost to you by a point assisted by the Knees of God, which has ben pointed out would be a penalty in any game any day of the week. And you all say the refs love us. But who gives a f**k about 2005 or 2010. We turn up when it matters, and that is all that matters.

Godz Illa

Coach
lol dodgy scrum... knees of god... The excuses are so creative and seem to roll out so easily. Look forward to reading more on saturday

Divine

Bench
a "bit shafted". LOL. In other words "You'll be hearing more about this (when we lose)"

Minh

First Grade
Yeah ok, out of line.
Apology to those it offended.

Just watch the game it should be a cracking game, may the best team win, I am confident but would be crazy to think that we can't be beat. If Tigers win fair and square then fair play and hopefully you can acknowledge that too if your team loses, both our teams have a huge chance of winning the premiership and this is a big game make no mistake.:cool:

KiamaSaint

Coach
Anyone remember last year leading up to the gf??? The Roosters coming out and saying how we held no fear, and talking it up all week while the Dragons were quietly confident. I love it when the opposition talk it up.

Bring in on Tigers.

Bazzi

First Grade
Anyone remember last year leading up to the gf??? The Roosters coming out and saying how we held no fear, and talking it up all week while the Dragons were quietly confident. I love it when the opposition talk it up.

Bring in on Tigers.

I heard the Roosters were pretty relaxed.

roosters-420x0.jpg

Ulysseus

Bench
Reading that article you can tell Gallop was a shit sucker (lawyer) before his current gig.

"Asked if he thought the Sea Eagles-Cowboys match would draw more than 23,000 - the capacity of Brookvale Oval - Gallop said: "I think a lot of people will turn up, I'm not predicting a particular number."

Nice, way to really put your balls on the line with that one David.

As for every man and his dog hating on each other in this thread, give it a f**king rest.
Let the two teams on the paddock do the talking.
Both Saints and The Tigers are two loyal clubs who refused to sell out to Ruperts "subscribe to foxxxxtel cup".
They both have titles in recent memory that many here actually seen happen.
They have both avoided off field shit fights for the majority of the time.

On the basis of that alone we all have no need to be slinging copious amounts of shit at each other, play the ball - not the man.

For the greater good of the game, and lets be honest after the last decade and a bit we need things to happen for the good of the game, let us all just hope for a tough, fair, thrilling, clean and close contest between the two sides.

and for a Saints win :)

hardbaby

Coach
I have a sneaky suspicion that Gaz is going to light up in the finals. He's had a fantastic year and he loves playing the Tigers. Lots of early ball is my prediction. And I want to see Boyd trailing inside him all game. There are points on offer up that channel.

Fingerbang

Bench
I'm still puzzled over how a team wins mentally? Isn't that what bunniesman does with lol@50uffs? Undefeated premiers in 2011 according to his brain.

God-King Dean

Immortal

lol it's quite ridiculous isn't it. Every mention of Tigers 'Well in 2005...' 'But in 2005, what happened was..' ' I sucked phallus in 2005....'

lol it's quite ridiculous isn't it. Every mention of Tigers 'Well in 2005...' 'But in 2005, what happened was..' ' I sucked phallus in 2005....'

They don't talk about the fact that in 2005 their season sucked up until round 19 when they finally made it into the eight. They won eight in a row then lost their last 2 games before the finals. Then they beat teams who were dusted before they met us and got away with the game on the back of a dud call against Barrett, and then had a dream opponent in the GF who they'd put 50 on two weeks prior. Glory days indeed......

They'll have to do it the hard way this time.

Bazzi

First Grade
It's game day! This whole week has had a different vibe to it, that's finals footy! Can't wait to get out to ANZ, let's hope there's a big crowd and it's a cracker of a game.

Minh

First Grade
I may head out to the game seems that the rain has come at the right time and I dont have to work being outdoors, wonder if there are any tickets at the door?

Might have to convince the missus to bring the kids along too, soak it all up-literally too.:)