What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers will win it

thommo4pm

Coach
Wow the spastic has crawled out from under his rock. Wow it must be pissing you right off the Tigers continue to win.

The tigers only got 2 penalties the whole game and Benji's try was a try.

The Tigers got 3, and got them at crucial points.
Saints got 4, with 1 being a kick off out on the full and 2 high shots.

Despite that, Saints were poor in the 2nd half. Half time was the worst thing that happened to us last night.

The Tigers got 3, and got them at crucial points.
Saints got 4, with 1 being a kick off out on the full and 2 high shots.

Despite that, Saints were poor in the 2nd half. Half time was the worst thing that happened to us last night.

3 Including the drop out on the full??

Come on....really????

I agree with another poster (can't recall who) that if last night was the standard for allowing the play-the-ball to be slowed down, Melbourne have it in the bag.

Was at the game and thought the Dragons slowed down the play the ball for an enternity. With better refs the Tigers should have got another 6 penalties. Though the referees were very poor for the Tigers last night but we still won despite that.

Eddie.

Bench
Bump.
After the 3 defining decisions of last nights match went the tigers way, I see no reason to change my opinion.
Plus they are the absolute media darlings.

What a load of Sh!t.

Benji's try was a try like it or not. I think the Tigers didn't recieve a penalty for the first 55 minutes. Kepp up the good work though pal, Tigers were the better team by a street last night.

BuffaloRules

Coach
3 f**k head the same amount of teeth u probably have.
One of them was at 12 all in front of the sticks when the refs could of given the same penalty 50 other times during the match to both teams.

Even Bennett has said the better team won the game gimp...

Keep crying though...

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Tigers deserved to win but that still doesn't mean the Benji try was legitimate.

Last edited:

azza18

Juniors
Tigers deserved to win but that still doesn't mean the Benji try was legitimate.

It was a legit try, but it pisses me off that both the commentators and media try to make it sound as if it was skill, and not luck. Still was an epic game though.