What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen ... (war is over)

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Tim Moltzen has said nothing in this whole soap opera. He has signed with the Dragons and should join us. The less said about Humphries the better. What a jerk. Perhaps Sheens should get rid of him.

Father Ted

First Grade
So is this all about Lord Voldermort saving up for a free shot at Doust . Very mature fills one with great hope that we have such men of vision running the game

Rocket

Juniors
It's good that Moltzen kept a low profile throughout this. I have no doubt he would have wanted to stay at the Tigers and don't hold that against him. Costigan and Smith wanted to stay with us but moved on after similar salary cap pressures. It is just a fact of the modern game.

Just so long as he shows up and puts in next year I'll welcome him. Humphries is the real clown in all of this and he has done nothing but reinforce the parochial and small minded attitude that is a blight on rugby league.

innsaneink

Referee
To all those crapping on about not wanting a player that doesnt wanna bleed for the red n white jumper - enjoy. :D

Hes not called 'Timid Moltz' or 'No Ticker Tim' for nothing

_Johnsy

Referee
To all those crapping on about not wanting a player that doesnt wanna bleed for the red n white jumper - enjoy. :D

The same one your club was fighting tooth & nail for.

:roll:

boxa777

Coach

Once he pulls on the best jersey in the comp, he'll be right.

As for your rabble. What a laughing stock this exchange has made your club appear. Lui conducts his annual wife bashing exercise and Shifty (I won premierships with the Raiders using the Australian rep team) has a hissy-fit and sets Humphrey B.Bear the impossible task of trying to enable a player that signed a contract elsewhere to stay.

Once the simpleton was explained the way law functions in society he changed his opinion on the matter quicker than a Bryce Gibbs' cheap elbow or a Bunji Marshall dummy spit.

I'd be confident enough to say that there would be men and women out there right now running meat raffles that could perform better than Humphrey.

The best part of this exchange apart from getting a player that improved immensely once shown the door, is that the Tigers looked amatuerish haha..

Mattfaz

Juniors

As for your rabble. What a laughing stock this exchange has made your club appear. Lui conducts his annual wife bashing exercise and Shifty (I won premierships with the Raiders using the Australian rep team) has a hissy-fit and sets Humphrey B.Bear the impossible task of trying to enable a player that signed a contract elsewhere to stay.

Once the simpleton was explained the way law functions in society he changed his opinion on the matter quicker than a Bryce Gibbs' cheap elbow or a Bunji Marshall dummy spit.

I'd be confident enough to say that there would be men and women out there right now running meat raffles that could perform better than Humphrey.

The best part of this exchange apart from getting a player that improved immensely once shown the door, is that the Tigers looked amatuerish haha..

well said.

innsaneink

Referee

Need more than a 50's style jersey for a bloke with no ticker.

You'll see

The Nick

Bench
Need more than a 50's style jersey for a bloke with no ticker.

You'll see

What's the go with Tigers fans and saying Moltzen has no ticker? I mean you've put up with Galloway for this long, why does Moltzen bare the brunt of your frustration?

Bang

Juniors

Its more a confidence issue which is related to his injuries. As everyone could see his form, speed and involvement increased the more games that he got under his belt.

Moltzen is not the finished article but he is getting there.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
It's funny how Tigers fans say he has no heart when he's leaving but if he were to say they'd he is a tiger through and through.

PS Wests isn't a word

The Nick

Bench
Its more a confidence issue which is related to his injuries. As everyone could see his form, speed and involvement increased the more games that he got under his belt.

I think it was more a Wests Tigers issue, they're a soft club in general and that probably rubbed off on Moltzen. Once he's in the Mighty Red V he'll realise his true potential and have all the dole bludger WT supporters eating their words.

No it's not. He was a cat before he did his knee as well.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:lol: Is that the best you've got? Trolls are getting more lame in the off season.