What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for FFB users to lift their game

Jess

Juniors
BTW Ron wanted me to say that all that was a joke, so he doesn't have anymore people hating him than he already does

PS - f*ck you

Godz Illa

Coach
LMAO Jess !!!!
Jess, after your reading your last few judicious posts in this thread, I have decided to worship the ground you walk on. Pure, unfettered brilliance in all its glory.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
This has actually been an enlightening thread.

Apparently some people have a need to be popular. I thought this was just a place where people were supposed to have fun. Like Astro - I'm long past the days of school aged cliques.

If you don't enjoy a thread - don't post in it. It's quite simple. Then it will die off and you won't even have to look at it anymore.

Besides what Twizzle said about moderating the sex content from the overly hormonal posters, it would be nice if y'all wouldn't post when you are too drunk to even type.

But - that's just my opinion. I can click the little blue "x" and get rid of it.

Everyone has a place here, however. There will always be people who think they can do it better. However, this place has something for everyone. I'm not fond of people whining though. I'm more of an action type of person. If you don't like something - change it. Talk is cheap.

astrogirl

First Grade
MysteryGirl said:
This has actually been an enlightening thread.

Apparently some people have a need to be popular. I thought this was just a place where people were supposed to have fun. Like Astro - I'm long past the days of school aged cliques.

If you don't enjoy a thread - don't post in it. It's quite simple. Then it will die off and you won't even have to look at it anymore.
Thank you MysteryGirl - I was having trouble articulating myself. Your post hits the nail on the head as far as I'm concerned.

Forum Idiot

Bench
first time i heard those songs i wet myself laughing. half youre voice is that of an angel...........thats been stabbed in the throat.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forum Idiot said:
half youre voice is that of an angel...........thats been stabbed in the throat.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jordovski

Juniors
Love him or hate him, Half is irreplaceable to the FFB. Who else would make us laugh with such antics as his mp3 :lol:

Latest posts