What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time To Pull The Trigger

coolumsharkie

Referee
Time to swap props, get rid of Wade or Dale entirely so we only have one passenger in the team, at least. Loyalty only works if you are performing, surely Fitz can see this. Sure try Tricky in the halves mid season and sit Moylan out. Watch our season slide downhill like the Winter Olympics.

It will most likely be tom h and williams that drop out when mcinnes and toby are back. My gut feeling is that's the pecking order and only injury changes the preferred first choice squad.

Time to swap props, get rid of Wade or Dale entirely so we only have one passenger in the team, at least. Loyalty only works if you are performing, surely Fitz can see this. Sure try Tricky in the halves mid season and sit Moylan out. Watch our season slide downhill like the Winter Olympics.
why not both?

DJDL

Bench

That’s my only reservation - doing it mid-season.
But Trindall has been training pretty much full time for the past 18 months. More often than not he’s 18th man.
He’s clearly being prepared to step in when Nicho is on rep duties, or Moylan, inevitably, misses time through injury.

He was sensational in the opening rounds, albeit partnering Moylan.

I just feel the day is drawing nearer that it needs to happen.

azzah72

Bench
He was very close to our best last night. Just one overstated blemish that was only half his fault. He played very tough. Especially when Nikora was having his wing time. He made 23 runs! That's huge. He made more metres than our starting props. Made the most PCMs of our whole side. Only m issed one tackle. No penalties.

What are you people looking at? Learn to look past the odd error FFS. Or you'll never be happy
I agree with Ramien but the only thing I'll say that annoys me about him is that every time he gets the ball, his first instinct is to step off his right and not even look at katoa. And when he remembers he's there, it's usually no room and a shit pass.

He needs to work on this. The only time Katoa even gets a sniff is when Nikora or Kennedy makes a play on the short side.

But I'll also say it has a bit to do with the sometimes impossibly flat attack down that side. A lot of room for improvement down that side.

sladden road

Juniors
Certain teams have the model to beat us.
Broncos are just too fast. Too big too fast.
Like Souths and Pennies.
good to know where we stand .

Weaponhead

Coach
Certain teams have the model to beat us.
Broncos are just too fast. Too big too fast.
Like Souths and Pennies.
good to know where we stand .
Those are the facts. There are teams we don't match up well against and haven't found a way to overcome, yet.

We are 18 months into the Fitz era. It will take time for all the pieces to come together. IMO, we are a couple of top players short of being a top side. Don't know what cap room there is to sign a player. If not, then need players to breakout from current level like Hynes did last year.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interesting to see how fast Finucane has gone down hill.
I look at him compared to say Bromwich brothers who left Storm as well.
They seem still to be performing

DJDL

Bench
Bumpity bump.

I think the time is perfect to start the transition.
Bye next week followed by Dragons and Tigs, Warriors away, then Manly at home.

That’s a good stretch to start bringing guys in and getting them used to first grade before the bigger games at the pointy end.

Moylan gets a stay of execution, for now.

But Toby’s back, so we need to find a spot somewhere.

Tommy has earned his spot, and with Toby back we don’t need to worry about minutes.

Sorry Wade, it’s time to go.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Bumpity bump.

I think the time is perfect to start the transition.
Bye next week followed by Dragons and Tigs, Warriors away, then Manly at home.

That’s a good stretch to start bringing guys in and getting them used to first grade before the bigger games at the pointy end.

Moylan gets a stay of execution, for now.

But Toby’s back, so we need to find a spot somewhere.

Tommy has earned his spot, and with Toby back we don’t need to worry about minutes.

Sorry Wade, it’s time to go.

Go see the bait man DJ :laughing:

Latest posts