What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans v Manly spoiler

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Well .. Manly have been dudded by a call which is just as bad the one the Dogs copped last week. Both in the last minute.

Let's see if Phil Gould and the rest of the media make as big a deal of it.

I look forward to consistency on their part ...... LOL.

bartman

Immortal
I'll have to have another few looks at it... but on the two viewings they've shown so far, I don't have a huge problem with it.

Orford - instead of just going for the ball - seems to have got his body on the wrong side of the ball to obstruct Campbell before he gets hands on the ball? Kind of like where someone contesting a high kick takes out the player before contesting the ball.

LL3

Juniors
Well .. Manly have been dudded by a call which is just as bad the one the Dogs copped last week. Both in the last minute.

Let's see if Phil Gould and the rest of the media make as big a deal of it.

I look forward to consistency on their part ...... LOL.

There is no element of doubt thats a shocking call, last weeks last min call there was 50/50 doubt, and they way the dogs fans and media carried on it was like the end of the world.

U wont see manly fans calling radio stations with the worst call in the games history.

clipser

Juniors
I'll have to have another few looks at it... but on the two viewings they've shown so far, I don't have a huge problem with it.

Orford - instead of just going for the ball - seems to have got his body on the wrong side of the ball to obstruct Campbell before he gets hands on the ball? Kind of like where someone contesting a high kick takes out the player before contesting the ball.

you have got to be kidding. :crazy:

yawn

Juniors
I thought preston campbell was illegally ankle tapped when he went for the second kick by another player.

It wasnt Orford who was in trouble it was the man before him who tackled at preston without the ball!

jono

Juniors
Have to say I think Orford was hard done by with that last penalty.
BUT I DON"T CARE!!!!!!!!
Leaves Parra one step close to the finals than the silvers

Dutchy

Immortal

How can be be obstructing Campbell when it was a 1v1 contest for the ball. Is Orford just supposed to give him the best shot at getting it? No. Orford done nothing wrong and that incident wouldnt even bring a free kick in soccer.

Will De Ness

Juniors
I thought it was a fair decision. Orford went through the man to get the ball. He played the man then got the ball because he took the man out first. LOL at Hasler and his team of over rated gimps. How the f**k a team with nuffies like whatmuff, king, ballin, orford, robertson etc won a comp is still baffling me

lockyrulz

Juniors
Oh FFs here we go again...

Cue the violions and that wanker 70's reject Hasler blaming the ref for his sh*thouse team.

Manly got virtually all the 50/50 calls in the second half, Orford stuck his leg out to trip Campbell over becuase he is too much of a fat sh*t to get their first, but no, it's all the refs fault.

The game Mr Halser, was decided by Mr Preston Campbell.

Grab a tissue f**kwits.

Johns Magic

Referee
Having just seen it on TV, it all happened in an instant and I can see how the ref made that decision.

However it was very, very wrong.

Big Pete

Referee
I think you'll find George Rose ankle taps Campbell at one point.

Then again Manly received the rub of the green through out the entire game. I couldn't believe some of the fortune they received.

bartman

Immortal
you have got to be kidding. :crazy:

How can be be obstructing Campbell when it was a 1v1 contest for the ball. Is Orford just supposed to give him the best shot at getting it? No. Orford done nothing wrong and that incident wouldnt even bring a free kick in soccer.
I admit I didn't have my glasses on... but I'd be interested in hearing the referee's reasoning for the decision before crucifying him. I wouldn't be surprised if the reasoning is as I have given above.

caspersparks

Juniors
honestly... was was olford supposed to do? the ball was on the ground, he went to dive on it..... the ref, again the centre of attention.... really pathetic.

clipser

Juniors
I admit I didn't have my glasses on... but I'd be interested in hearing the referee's reasoning for the decision before crucifying him. I wouldn't be surprised if the reasoning is as I have given above.

Im waiting till i see it on the news, and listen to the after match interviews! but at first glance it seemed like a hard penalty.

mave

Coach
It's a wonder the end of the field with all the Manly fan's wasn't littered with coke bottles.

Latest posts