What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans will win the Grand Final

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Using Saab's pet name for me now? How about trying some of your own brand of humour? :lol:

otori

Juniors
For what its worth i tipped the coast to win the comp at the start of the year. And don't worry about not getting attention, come finals time you will be the sentimental favs and will have the whole of QLD behind you.

It really is true, especially if the Broncos get left out. If the Knights get knocked out early/miss the eight, I'll be supporting the Titans all the way. And that $9 premiership bet is pretty damn tempting. $10 is not a bad investment if they win it.

_Johnsy

Referee
Yep the Titans should be the favourites, they have not had any due recognition, and they will flog any side that dares oppose them in the finals and will win the GF.

There we go, lets hope this will stop the 4th time lucky fans from feeling left out, and having a whinge, quick look at them, look at them.

drake

First Grade
I'd be ever so happy to have the media jump on the Titan bandwagon and write off St George Illawarra. Media hype does no one any favours, least of all the players.

Unfortunately, when a team has the best attack, best defence, leading points and try scorers and is two wins ahead of the pack, people are, for some strange reason, going to think they're going well.

Yet, as it's July, you Titans fans are more than welcome to celebrate your GF win; I'll be enjoying the ride in and hoping Saints win in September. I'm not expecting it however; that is just tempting fate too much for my superstitions.

Loudstrat

Coach
Last weekend Manly slaughtered Newy in the second half. GC went soft. That is why the GC will not win the comp. Not enough hunger.

typicalfan

Coach
Hypothetically if the Titans and Dragons made the GF I would have my money on the Titans.

The Titans are the ones who have GF experience in Scott Prince and Preston Campbell, while key players for the Dragons have never been there, like Jamie Soward and Ben Creagh.

I thought this year would be one year too early for the Dragons, maybe for the Titans too. I think the Bulldogs will win the GF and their GF opponents will be the Storm.

Coaster

Bench
Hypothetically if the Titans and Dragons made the GF I would have my money on the Titans.

The Titans are the ones who have GF experience in Scott Prince and Preston Campbell, while key players for the Dragons have never been there, like Jamie Soward and Ben Creagh.

It is funny how people perceive us, i have heard not hungry enough, not dirty enough, ect, but people forget the experience we have in the side.

4. Rogers - Duel International, Qld Rep
5. Walker - GF Winner, Qld Rep
6. Preston - GF winning 5/8, Dally M winner
7. Prince - GF Winning Halfback, Aus rep, QLD Rep
8. Bull - Aus Rep. NSW Rep
9. Friend - GF player
11. Lafrancri- GF Winner, Aus Rep, NSW Rep
12. Myers - GF Winner, Aus Rep, Qld Rep
13 Harrison - GF Winner, QLD Rep

mixed with some awesome juniors, we will give it a shake this year, but too early to start talking of GF

Gaba

First Grade

I thought this year would be one year too early for the Dragons, maybe for the Titans too. I think the Bulldogs will win the GF and their GF opponents will be the Storm.

cartwright never coached in a grand final vs Wayne Bennett

dragons have j smith = storm last 3 gf . if the dragons make it 4 in a row

boyd grand final with the broncos

plus sailor, priddlis etc .............

dragons dont lack people with gf experience either

Last edited:

Bicey_18

Bench
cartwirght never coached in a grand final vs Wayne Bennett

so i think the dragons have more current experience then the titans

If I have told you once, I shall tell you again. Please learn English!

Campbell, Laffranchi, Prince, Harrison, Walker, Friend

Vs

Boyd, Priddis, Sailor and Smith (apparently there are more, so please enlighten us on who those players are that have played in a Grand final)

Titans have more players with GF experience than your Dragons.

Bicey_18

Bench
cartwright never coached in a grand final vs Wayne Bennett

dragons dont lack people with gf experience either

Nice editing job...

You mean "players" right?

Gaba

First Grade
go and battle skeepe

no i mean people as wayne bennett vs cartwright , that is a big advanatge

cartwright wouldnt have coached any of the titans players in grand finals

where bennett has coached players from the dragons , and if you want to class world cup final like a grand final , smith and fien , nightingale can also be classed as players with bennett coached them in a big game

Last edited:

Latest posts