What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT Tuesday Vs Dolphins @ TIO Stadium Darwin Friday 8pm

Sensei Cobra

Juniors

Market watch: Cowboys, Bulldogs, Broncos in two-player swap deal​

Parramatta are facing a fight to keep two of their most promising stars, while the Dragons have secured the services of a veteran hooker.
Herald Sun
All just a coincidence.
You may well be right … I’d have no idea but this article is a nothing but a puff piece and miles away from any sort evidence that BA’s hand has been forced.

Incidentally I reckon it’s a good move … gives our bench better balance and better injury cover

Last edited:

TheCrowe

Juniors
You may well be right … I’d have no idea but this article is a nothing but a puff piece and miles away from any sort evidence that BA’s hand has been forced.

Incidentally I reckon it’s a good move … gives our bench better balance and better injury
I have no idea if Im right. Its a conveniently timed puff piece.
Maybe its all just coincidence and Blaize will be a great middle.

Eelogical

Referee
I call bulshit on blackmailed. I'd say BA knows its hot and humid and someone fast around the ruck would be dangerous.
Also Kelma has mostly been junk. You just don't need 4 x forward on the bench. And there is no reason Blaize couldn't come on and you just replace a forward and run with an extra back for 20 mins. He could replace a middle forward and defend at centre.
He also covers 1-7 if an injury.
Blaize..........the Super Sub!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Blaize rumours are complete bullshit. He has already had 3 games in 6 rounds. That's more then most would of predicted. He hadn't played NSW CUP before this year. Hotnand humid conditions will suit him and he covers the 1-7
I’d say merkins with managers making those types of demands aren’t what you want at a successful club.

Gronk

Staff member
Dolphins captain Jesse Bromwich used to hate sitting on the bench, which partly explains why he is set to become the first prop in the 116-year history of the premiership to start in 300 first-grade games.

the phantom menace

First Grade
So Talagi on the bench for Tuilagi... as telegraphed by BA.

And I expect (and hope for) the now usual switch for Ofa to start in Junior's place.

Still quite worried at the prospect of Lussick for 80mins again - to me he's a reliable 50min option at best.

Gronk

Staff member
So Talagi on the bench for Tuilagi... as telegraphed by BA.

And I expect (and hope for) the now usual switch for Ofa to start in Junior's place.

Still quite worried at the prospect of Lussick for 80mins again - to me he's a reliable 50min option at best.
Maybe Gutho could go there and the kid at the back. Blaize provides lots of cover really for the whole backline plus 9.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Maybe Gutho could go there and the kid at the back. Blaize provides lots of cover really for the whole backline plus 9.
That's what Emjaycee keeps posting... but I thought he was just trying to up start a media rumour that Gutheron's future is at hooker for a laugh....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Enough of the Blaze rumours, if you cant source it, then don't post it.

Whether its true or not is not relevant as far as we are concerned.

No source, no post.

Moderator Bot.