What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Bulldogs ~ Monday 4pm ~ The Adrian Rainey Cup

King-Gutho94

Coach
Gutho on TBaz's coaching:
"Hes started to implement a few things that hes wanted too".
So f'n excited. If they dont max out for Guthos 200 they never will. Cant wait.
Maybe Asi on the bench as cover for Blaize. A Sivo and Blaize left edge is defensively concerning.
I just watched the presser.

Clearly they sent all the work experience people there today.

Fmd it sounded like there waa about 6 questions about Nicho Hynes and Moses taking his spot for Origin 2.

Like Gutho is going to throw an opposition player under the bus. No matter what he thought about the performance.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Penisini was the same.

Spent about 90 seconds being asked on the Suaalii tackle and then another 90 seconds on would he pick Moses as 7 for the Blues.

End of presser

You could see Penisini pause and go about 2 mins 15 in and like are these journos kidding themselves.

Delboy

First Grade
Sitting have a coffee at a local cafe and reading the Terrorgraph. Seems not much point turning up on Monday. Massive spread on the Dogs, Read and Walshaw pumping up the Bulldogs tyres and Mahoney is now going to ruin the Eels chances etc etc.

Amazing how quickly the media jump aboard the Gould bandwagon, he is obviously feared by the press and hierarchy. TPJ dodgy release anyone ?

JokerEel

Coach
Sitting have a coffee at a local cafe and reading the Terrorgraph. Seems not much point turning up on Monday. Massive spread on the Dogs, Read and Walshaw pumping up the Bulldogs tyres and Mahoney is now going to ruin the Eels chances etc etc.

Amazing how quickly the media jump aboard the Gould bandwagon, he is obviously feared by the press and hierarchy. TPJ dodgy release anyone ?

Its great the Dogs are the media darlings and the Tigers are the media Targets less us in the media the better.

Gazzamatta

Coach

What happened to his fine? Its gone very quiet.

crocodile

Bench
Outside of 2009 Prelim final i dont think i have had many other great experiences at that dump atteneding Homebush.

From freezing & pissing down rain Origin games to GF, Semi final & prelim final losses to getting thumped by the Bulldogs 2 years ago when they were stone dead last with an interim coach.

I cant think of any other games that i have walked away Happy from Homebush.

Maybe the Joey Johns 2005 comeback game in Origin was a great game but other then those 2 i cant recall many memorable experiences at Homebush.

Especially as we used to take 2 home games there for a decade before the stadium rebuild. We always seem to lose those games as well.
One great memory springs up. Can't remember the year but was the first of the season. We were playing the Dogs and I was there with a good mate that's a mad Dog's fan. We were down 20 - 0 at half time and ol' mate smiling like the cat that got the canary. We came out in the second half and knocked them off 28 - 20. What a night.

Incorrect

Coach
One great memory springs up. Can't remember the year but was the first of the season. We were playing the Dogs and I was there with a good mate that's a mad Dog's fan. We were down 20 - 0 at half time and ol' mate smiling like the cat that got the canary. We came out in the second half and knocked them off 28 - 20. What a night.

Latest posts