What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Bulldogs ~ Monday 4pm ~ The Adrian Rainey Cup

King-Gutho94

Coach
I am assuming we are wearing blue tomorrow. As we don't have a gold strip this year.

We surely won't be wearing the garbage white jersey that looks like Dogs against the Dogs.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Who cares what we are wearing, as long as we win!!

Hopefully we turn up, could be a cracker of a game if so.

Dogs will be tough to beat with their commitment to defence.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I am assuming we are wearing blue tomorrow. As we don't have a gold strip this year.

We surely won't be wearing the garbage white jersey that looks like Dogs against the Dogs.

We should wear the Uganda strip tbh...

its quite deck

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't care to much about jerseys but I feel we should be blue and yellow and home and yellow with blue stripes away. Simple.

Team for tomorrow has been trimmed to 19... and the lucky two players still in contention for a late call up into the 17 are:

Daejarn Asi and...
Joey Lussick 🤮!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Team for tomorrow has been trimmed to 19... and the lucky two players still in contention for a late call up into the 17 are:

Daejarn Asi and...
Joey Lussick 🤮!

Matto still can't find the nurofen obviously.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I like the white jerseys, but totally understand people's view that it shouldn't represent our club.

I reckon Maka will back up, with three forwards on the bench who can do middle time, he'll likely only be called on for 30mins or so max.

Personally I'd love a bit of an experiment with Asi into the halves and then Dylan (or Gutho) into Blaize's spot in the centres. Leave Blaize as 18th man in case of a Cobbo-style mid-game backline injury need - and to take his defensive weakness out of the equation. (And of course Lussick left right out as 19th.)

Latest posts