What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all forum users (outside merged clubs biased twats)

MSIH

Bench
in all seriousness, i'm not a big fan of rape jokes, and i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks they are in bad taste.

we can easily poke fun at the bulldogs without making fun of rape can't we?

Fine, if you write a list of all things that aren't ok to joke about I'll be sure to conform.

Btw, it's hardly making fun of rape.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Fine, if you write a list of all things that aren't ok to joke about I'll be sure to conform.

Btw, it's hardly making fun of rape.

meh, it's an each to their own, some people find certain topics off limits when it comes to jokes..

i'm merely voicing an opinion that i didn't want what was essentially a pretty funny thread turning into something offensive..

They're red they're white they merged because funds were tight. St Merge

They're Maroon they're white George Rose' Jerseys too tight. Manly.

:D

Great thread BTW, on the idea of baggy shorts; I think it's great.

Another idea maybe we can get every player wearing headgear and put sponsors on that ?

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
lol both merged cause funds were tight yet manly back at the nrl bank again.

as for the rape jokes lol at stewart.

They're red they're white they merged because funds were tight. St Merge

They're Maroon they're white George Rose' Jerseys too tight. Manly.

:D

Great thread BTW, on the idea of baggy shorts; I think it's great.

Another idea maybe we can get every player wearing headgear and put sponsors on that ?

That's almost as lame as Didgi's attempt lmao

dogslife

Coach
They're blue, and white, fully sick bro lets start a fight, merkinerbury, merkinerbury.

I'm not creative enough to work white, maroon, watmough, and trying to knock out a sponsor into a rhyme but you get the idea right?