What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all the doubters

Durantula35

Juniors
You people are sad fools . Tall Poppy Syndrome of the highest order. Get a life and find something worth criticising. Ive also noticed that most of you haters are either:

a. Dragons fans (worried that he's gonna rip you a new as$hole and send you out the back door if Parra make the finals AGAIN)
OR
b. Raiders fans that think Dugan is a better player. (RIIIIGHT)

anyway, time for a few of you to find something constructive to do with yourselves don't you think?

eels bloke

Juniors
All a'Boyd, stand clear, doors closing.

2790_170709910050_552175050_6806366_5556530_n.jpg

hayne is the greatest player we've seen since luke covell.

Ah good old Bumper Farrell..now thay were the good old days...
Spastics on here having a massive circle jerk over some player having a couple of good games ..

Looks like the good old days are back..

Loudstrat

Coach
OR hating him after a couple of good games.

I cannot wait for the "I hate Jeff Robson" threads............

_Johnsy

Referee
To all the doubters, morons, oxygen thieves, Parra haters and perennial idiots who doubt the class off Jarryd Hayne. Especially Gaba who rates Darius Boyd more :lol: and the other imbecile who wants to know where the Hayne Train is. Hang your f**king heads in shame. Jarryd Hayne is the best fullback and the best player in the world.

As I have said on many occasions he does sh*t that other players can only think of doing on PlayStation. He is the man. Fear him but respect him.

I actually love watching the bloke play (he is brilliant), and I have never really understood the hate. Maybe its the "he is that good we must hate him" syndrome.

But honestly, when someone starts this thread with their head firmly up hayne's ass it is easy to understand why some can't stand him. It is people like you who place the pressure on him to perform every week, which you cannot do.

It must be tough relying on one player, best of luck with the rest of the year.

Avenger

Immortal
It is people like you who place the pressure on him to perform every week, which you cannot do.

It must be tough relying on one player, best of luck with the rest of the year.

You are right Hayne stresses about what my expectations are.
:lol:

Paul Hewson

Juniors
I have had a good laugh at this thread. Some of you people need to take your rose coloured glasses off. Firstly let me say that the game last night was a brilliant game of footy. Well done to both teams and also the 22000 that turned up last night. The quality of football this year has been terrible and in the last 2 weeks we are getting to see some great games of footy.

Onto Hayne. Last night he was brilliant. He was everywhere and everytime he touched the ball it turned to gold. He had one of those games that you just have to stand and applaud. His last 3 games has been great and we saw it in game 3 of the SOO. Hayne is one of those players that can turn a game on its head and did so last night. The Panthers had no answer for it.

Hayne's form has been down this season and he has been disappointing. He will be the first to say the same. There is nothing wrong with saying that. People are comparing Boyd and Hayne. Is Boyd a better fullback than Hayne? The answer is simply no. Has Boyd had a better season thus far than Hayne? The answer to this is yes. That is the difference right there. I have enjoyed watching Boyd transfer his game and become one of the form players this season.

Rugby League is a week to week game. What happens should the Bulldogs beat Parra next week and Hayne has a shocker? Do we see a thread started how bad Hayne has been? This is a simple case of 2 games don't make a season. Lets see how he goes in 4 weeks time. When he is on he is an amazing player to watch.

I have seen Hayne compared to Slater. In my opinion Slater is the best fullback in the game and close to the best player in the game. It doesn't matter who he has around him or how long he has played with them for. Some of the things he has done is just freakish. The only thing in his game that we all hate is the dirty play that creeps into his game. You just have to look at that try saving tackle on Watmough in the SOO to see that he has it all.

Rugby League is at an interesting stage now. It seems that the Bulldogs have won a few in a row. Parra have hit some kind of form. The race for not only the 8 but the 4 is the closest we have ever seen. Plenty of games are going to have a massive input into the semi's. We have already started to see some semi final type football games. This is only going to get better.

miladi

Juniors
When Hayne plays a full game and a full season with the qualities he showed last night then he will get my respect. Where was he for the first 30 minutes? Also, is he afraid of the ball? He waits for it to bounce. Would like to seem him attack the ball occasionally, then he will be all you fans think he is.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When Hayne plays a full game and a full season with the qualities he showed last night then he will get my respect. Where was he for the first 30 minutes? Also, is he afraid of the ball? He waits for it to bounce. Would like to seem him attack the ball occasionally, then he will be all you fans think he is.
Defending, we had SFA ball until about the 30th minute........

Slammin

Juniors
Defending, we had SFA ball until about the 30th minute........

After the first 30 minutes you can see why defending is not his strong point. Hayne is lazy in defense and lazy in attack. He even said in SOO 3 he was taking the first half easy just to play all out in the second. Maybe if he put in the effort for both halves it could of been a different outcome.

Sounds like a POS player to me. And with his poor defense, crap attitude, and only playing to the best of his ability when he feels he should makes for a poor rugby league player.

Enjoy the 500k paperweight.

This kid needs to learn some lessons off the games real men, Petero would be a good start. If this kid gets the right attitude then he will get respect from the majority of league fans but until then we will have to put up with his teenager like mentality and his intellectual peer supporters.

Doomednow

Bench
Too bad he can't play like that for state of origin. This half a season bullsh*t has to stop if he wants to validate his tickets on himself.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
OR hating him after a couple of good games.

I cannot wait for the "I hate Jeff Robson" threads............

The guy who used to do"Hypotheticals" on the ABC? He was brilliant. Why would anyone hate him?

If you're referring to an NRL player, I have NFI who the feck you're on about. Who does this guy play for?

Iafeta

Referee
Talk about premature ejaculation time. Am I not mistaken that the Eels are still sitting outside the top 8? Am I not mistaken that Hayne has only bundied on in the past two weeks? The bloke needs to be more consistent for yoyos like Avenger to circle jerk off to, surely?

I wish Hayne was consistent so I could watch more highlights like last night more often. It'd be a shame for the Eels to not make the finals and not see a player of his calibre playing against the best

Latest posts