What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the girls...

Preniers

Juniors
If your boyfriend cut your hair off the first day you we going out, would you dump him straight away? :lol:

weasel

First Grade
Depends what he was going to do with it, I s'pose. If he used it to make hair extensions and sold it then I would have no other option. That's exploitation and that just ain't right.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
yes but why that if a girl wanted to dump a guy we dont go and cut things off altho im sure we'd like to :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
pathetically dopey and somewhat typical thread.

ML, can you possibly provide some background information as to why you started this thread, it may actually make the thread 'entertaining'

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the question at hand

"would you dumb him?"

I think dumb says it all.

pixie nipples

Juniors
Manly's Legend said:
If your boyfriend cut your hair off the first day you we going out, would you dump him straight away? :lol:
What a ridiculous notion!
I would simply confiscate his passport, erase his identity and set him to work on my estate

Sato

Juniors
Whilst im not a female, if he had the money im sure it would make the chick think twice #-o

Latest posts