What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney caught Drink Driving!!

giggity giggity

Juniors
Carney's so-called 5 point plan

1-uncle nick threatens gallop with
legal action over any suspension

2-get uncle nick,cousin gyngell and
brother packer to pay my fine

3-turn up to just one aa meeting with
sympathetic media in tow

4-cousin gyngell puts me all over nein
and the footy show so i can repeatedly
express my sorrow and garner sympathy

5-the judge in my court hearing is offered a
new car with a boot ful of money from uncle
nick and a new apartment and a boat ride
by brother packer

fully reformed and rehabilitated,time to party!!!!!

giggity giggity

Juniors
The truth hurts does'nt it cmux,
so you resort to insults you fuggin knuckle head

just admitt you are making excuses for him you goose,
you just replying to my comment shows your standing
up for the fabulous mr carney.lol

now back in your hole ya genius hehehehehe

CMUX

im_with_stupid_up_arrow.png

CMUX you are standing up/defending him you fuggin moron(see i insult to)
in regards to "whats the correct punnishment "iam pretty
sure gallop last year stated what his punnishment would
be if he re-offended,but you guys want to change the rules
to suit yourselves,typical roosters(remember the roosters "we want salary cap concessions for living in the eastern suburbs lol):roll:

no one that i have seen or spoken to have refered to this
as the crime of the century ,just you rooster fans crying ,
no body likes me,everybody hates me think i'll go eat worms
what the majority of league lovin fans want is consistency
and for the N.R.L. to stand by their word (regarding carney):(

in relation to wheather a judge said"real possibility" or "most definately"
is irrelavant ,the message from the judge was fug up again and there
will be no more slaps on the hands,probation,fines or community service
but a gaol sentence:shock:

until my next post "SEE YA genius":p

Is there an English translation for any of this?

Eels Dude

Coach
giggity giggity has to be one of the stupidest people to join the forums in recent memory. And sad thing is he/she isn't even attempting to be a troll. FFS get over it, it's a nothing issue.

adamkungl

Immortal
Hey giggity...how good is it that Carney will be playing in round 1...obviously Gallop sees what's important :lol:

giggity giggity

Juniors
ALL THE CARNEY SUPER HERO DEFENDERS ARE OUT NOW HEY:lol::lol:

EELS DUDE YOU HAVE JUMPED ON THIS TRAIN (AND NO NOT YOUR PRECIOUS HAYNE STAIN TRAIN) JUST TO RAZ UP THE RAIDERS
FANS AFTER BUM STAIN HAYNE WAS OUT VOTED IN THE ALL-STARS
GAME,YOU HAVE BEEN BITTER EVER SINCE THAT HAPPENED YOU MONKEY

TONE ARM TOUGH GUY TERRORWISH ,YOU CAN READ IT BUT AS USUAL
YOU ROOSTER FANS ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH AND ANYONE THAT HAS
AN OPINION DIFFERENT TO YOU AND YOUR KEYBOARD GANGS ARE GIRLS,HAVE SANDY VAGINAS,geniusS OR ARE GAY:lol:

BEING A RAIDERS FAN I HAVE WATCHED TODD SINCE HIS JUNIOR DAYS
AND HAVE ENJOYED IT AND WILL ENJOY WATCHING HIM COME RD:p 1 WHEATHER HE WAS PLAYING FOR THE ROOSTERS OR ANYONE ELSE .I ENJOY RUGBY LEAGUE AND LOVE WATCHING THE GREAT PLAYERS WHILE ALSO GOING FOR THE RAIDERS, I ALSO HAVE
A LIFE OUTSIDE OF FOOTY ,WHICH I SUGGEST A FEW OF YOU GET :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
please stop embarrassing yourself, like it or lump it, carney isnt going to cop anything serious. Uncle nick will make sure he has a sympathetic judge... but he's really going to struggle to stay out of the big house if he gets pinched once more

CMUX

please stop embarrassing yourself, like it or lump it, carney isnt going to cop anything serious. Uncle nick will make sure he has a sympathetic judge... but he's really going to struggle to stay out of the big house if he gets pinched once more

Or any reasonable judge will see the incident for what it is, a minor offence.

Third Bugler

Juniors
Or any reasonable judge will see the incident for what it is, a minor offence.

Don't live in NSW, so have no accurate idea what the going rate is for this type of offence, however...

being RBTed and blowing 0.052 isn't, in other States, usually a hanging matter. Carneys' last DD conviction was in, what, '96 or '97? (He wasn't done for DD, IIRC, when he pulled his famous runner episode).

OTOH, he is a P-plate driver & should be blowing three-fifths of far call, so that will count against.

That said, if Carney was Neville Nobody's less illustrious brother but had the same driving history, I'd be surprised if a magistrate handed out any sort of custodial sentence. So if he cops a fine and a (lengthy, I hope) driving suspension, I don't think there is any good reason to take this as special treatment...

Eels Dude

Coach
ALL THE CARNEY SUPER HERO DEFENDERS ARE OUT NOW HEY:lol::lol:

EELS DUDE YOU HAVE JUMPED ON THIS TRAIN (AND NO NOT YOUR PRECIOUS HAYNE STAIN TRAIN) JUST TO RAZ UP THE RAIDERS
FANS AFTER BUM STAIN HAYNE WAS OUT VOTED IN THE ALL-STARS
GAME,YOU HAVE BEEN BITTER EVER SINCE THAT HAPPENED YOU MONKEY

You would make more sense if you typed random letters to form words that aren't even real.

Brutus

Referee
The beat up by the media on this Carney story has been of epic proportions.

They've really outdone themselves this time.

seaeagle sam

Carneys' last DD conviction was in, what, '96 or '97? (He wasn't done for DD, IIRC, when he pulled his famous runner episode).

Nope because he went into hiding to sleep it off. Steve Irwin came out later and said he was blind. One of the charges he was convicted of at the was driving while disqualified.

We'll give him 40 more chances just like we'll give Dugan 40 chances :D

Power and influence; Canberra have neither.

badav

Bench
That said, if Carney was Neville Nobody's less illustrious brother but had the same driving history, I'd be surprised if a magistrate handed out any sort of custodial sentence. So if he cops a fine and a (lengthy, I hope) driving suspension, I don't think there is any good reason to take this as special treatment...

Any other 22 year old with his history would have already seen the inside of a jail cell before they clocked up their 3rd DUI in 4 years.

Special treatment is something NRL players get in general when it comes to the courts. Most other 20 something year olds don't have they money for big dollar QC's/SC's. There are many examples. You watch the same thing happen with Robert Lui.

Latest posts