What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney caught Drink Driving!!

^_^

Juniors
Excuse me? What a f*cking wanker, i would love to have seen your reaction if Carney got suspended even though he doesnt deserve it. Maybe you wouldnt be such a f*ckwit but gee i thought you might have learnt a lesson after the roosters got hammered in the grand final cause I know that would have hurt, especially after all the media hype suggesting you ever had a chance in the first place. Typical rorter f**kwit comment, you cant see past the bullsh*t that is your own club. hahaha

Last edited:

CMUX

God-King Dean

Immortal
6 point plan > 5 point plan

6 minute abs > 7 minute abs

6a0120a85dcdae970b0120a86d5a71970b-pi

Excuse me? What a f*cking wanker, i would love to have seen your reaction if Carney got suspended even though he doesnt deserve it. Maybe you wouldnt be such a f*ckwit but gee i thought you might have learnt a lesson after the roosters got hammered in the grand final cause I know that would have hurt, especially after all the media hype suggesting you ever had a chance in the first place. Typical rorter f**kwit comment, you cant see past the bullsh*t that is your own club. hahaha

Just for you little princess:

:-({|=

^_^

Juniors
Immature merkin, enjoy losing Carney for 90 days after the courts throw the book at him. wanker hahaha

Eels Dude

Coach
If this is the punishment thats fine Carney has his court issues to deal with, Gallop now needs to apologies to B.Stewart for suspending him when it was never proven Stewart was drunk by anyone in court. After all that was the reason he got suspended wasnt it Gallop.....disgusting!!

I didn't realise courts were supposed to prove someone was drunk or not unless it's relevent to the case :crazy:

^_^

Juniors
Eels dude that was the reason gallop suspended him, nothing to do with the case just gallops reasoning

God-King Dean

Immortal
ahahahaha, look at me hahahahahah, i lol at the end of my sentence ahahahahaah that makes me right hahahahhahahaqha

roflmfaopmsl!!!!!!!1123

SoftSydney

Juniors
Eels dude that was the reason gallop suspended him, nothing to do with the case just gallops reasoning

Thats bullscrap mate, he was sat down because he was charged with sexual assault, stop spinning rubbish.

^_^

Juniors
Mate Gallop was the one spinning rubbish, thats my point. Gallop used the fact he was reported as being drunk to suspend him. Show me where Gallop stated he was sat down becuase of the sexual assault charge you muppet. If the real reason was due to the charge then every "alleged" case in future would require the same punishment without even being proven.

Danish

Referee
Thats bullscrap mate, he was sat down because he was charged with sexual assault, stop spinning rubbish.

Regardless of whether it was the drunkeness or the allegations it was still bullsh*t.

Lafranchi was allowed to play on despite rape charges against him, and countless players have been allowed to play on after drunken antics.

Stewart should never have been suspended, and neither should have Friend. Thankfully since then the NRL has realised this and so we haven't seen players like Thurston, Shillo, Carney, T.Williams, Watmough, Lui and various others given pointless suspensions to satisfy the media.

Eels Dude

Coach

Exactly. Gallop suspended him for being drunk at an official function and putting himself in that situation in the first place while being the 'face of the game'. The courts weren't attempting to prove whether he was drunk or not.

SoftSydney

Juniors
Mate Gallop was the one spinning rubbish, thats my point. Gallop used the fact he was reported as being drunk to suspend him. Show me where Gallop stated he was sat down because of the sexual assault charge you muppet. If the real reason was due to the charge then every "alleged" case in future would require the same punishment without even being proven.

It was well reported that Stewart got sat down for sexual assault thing and manly 100k for putting on a boozy event. Sure he got ripped off, now if you need more precise details get them ur self.
The NRL farked up with Brett, now why are u calling for them to continue to f**k up. Build a bridge mate and stop being farkin baby

The NRL needs to handle each case individually not based on precedents. Is that clear enough Gomer?

^_^

Juniors
I said it was fair for Carney to be fined and not suspended, I never said it was unfair, they got it right. Also it was never reported he was stood down for sexual assault so you should check your facts, they stated bringing the game into disrepute for being drunk at a licensed premises as the reason for the suspension, again check your facts. I just recon that Gallop should man up and publicly apologise to Stewart for hanging him out to dry from the beginning.

Eels dude the main point in the court case was they were trying to prove Stewart was drunk (claims made by the father/daughter) as they couldnt prove this due to the neighbours\cops\girlfriends evidence this kind of goes against the being drunk reason for being suspended.

Latest posts