What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sets Mans Pants on Fire

adamkungl

Immortal
I've never hospitalised somenone by setting them on fire, no...Carney isnt a role model, he is a dick head, he lives up to our casting of him in society quite well.

If football had no dickheads we'd probably have missed some of the best players of all time.

sooperdooper

First Grade
whilst not serious he is a deadset idiot

but airlie beach, boy i love that place... i wonder if he stayed at magnums or beaches?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I was gonna go with his first trip to townsville for the year, mix some humidity in with the booze but thats round 26 and no chance hes lasting that long.

31st May on the Gold Coast

Loudstrat

Coach
Raider 69, you forgot my Anzac Day prediction. "Carney sets fire to War Veteran then pisses on him"

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
It really does show how pissweak these androtops are that call themselfs the Australian Media. If a bloke lighting his farts is a real news story.

f**kING PATHETIC

j5o6hn

Juniors
Nothing to do with the Media,Carney is a serial idiot,and must have a learning disability as well,given the amount of crap League has been through it sure as helll don,t need this fool,he should have been instantly sacked

It really does show how pissweak these androtops are that call themselfs the Australian Media. If a bloke lighting his farts is a real news story.

f**kING PATHETIC

It is when they're dumb enough to set their pants on fire and cause enough damage to need hospital treatment.

For all the stupid stuff we used to do, I never saw more damage from fart lighting than a bit of singeing of the undies.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I love all the "media is all against us/if it was an AFL player nothing would happen" comments that happen in every one of these posts.

How about NRL players stop being dickheads? Wouldn't that be an easier way to get the media to focus more on the AFL and Union players?
Yes expecting fair and equitable reporting is too much to ask.

Raider_69

Post Whore
TC Stupidty Pool:

Roosters Season Launch date - Godz Illa
January 15th - Liam
January 26th - BrisVegas
January 28th - Sir Biffo
February 8th - Marshall_Magic
February 14th - bartman
February 22nd - Mickyd39
February 28th - LeagueNut
March 1st - God-King-Dean
March 12th - Raider_69
March 14th - Babyface O'Reilly
March 6th - m0nty
March 7th - Aussie 1st
March 20th - Dogz08
March 21st - KeepingTheFaith
April 1st - Bluesbreaker
April 2nd - Fein
April 11th - Chook Norris
April 22nd - Nth Qld Raider
April 25th - Loudstrat
May 3rd - Echo-The-Tiger
May 25th - Raidersareawesome
May 31st - Rhino NQ
June 16th - Dutchy
June 23rd - Baron Vo Mandor
July 15th - Russell Crowe's Band
July 31st - Non Terminator
August 4th - Johns Magic
Augest 7th - Bobby DIGital
August 24th - The Joey Show

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Good point that.

No, it's not. Broncodroid said there are some geniuss among our playing ranks. Now unless his post contained some hidden text excluding the broncos from "our playing ranks", then Quig's rant is way off the mark.

Lack of comprehension is a big issue on these boards.