What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Lowrie

pazzaeel

Juniors
colonel and eela, i know u dont want to give to much away, but will we be happy with the resignings??? keep in mind that we would be happy with the resignings of green and williams.

James_Hardie

Juniors
How ridiculous.

Firday night i took Watmough in a try scoring match up against Todd Lowrie paying $5 and suprise suprise i cleaned up. Why, because Lowrie is crap! What about the try he bombed! He got into a hole and didn't know what to do!

You would have to assume there is bigger and better to come.

May as well bring back Muckert, he is no better than Muck.

Next up, Dane Campbell as our saviour for 5/8!

The Colonel

Immortal
pazzaeel said:
colonel and eela, i know u dont want to give to much away, but will we be happy with the resignings??? keep in mind that we would be happy with the resignings of green and williams.

No idea as to who the re-signings are mate.....

MrT

Juniors
Eela - If you know something we don't and it's going to be announced today can you give us a sniff?

Give me a hint, are we a chance with Simpson?

Stagger eel

Staff member
MrT said:
Eela - If you know something we don't and it's going to be announced today can you give us a sniff?

Give me a hint, are we a chance with Simpson?

I don't know anything.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
About 2 months ago a fairly good source told me we would be signing Lowrie and Simpson (if he played all the origin games). Lets hope the source gets the second half of his prediction right

Hurriflatch

Referee
Media Release

The Parramatta Eels are pleased to announce the signing ofvthe following players

Todd Lowrie
Wise Kativerata
Junior Langi
Joven Clarke
Chris Walker

While Aaron Cannings, Adam Peek and Henry Perenara have been re-signed

also former Parramatta player Matt Petersen has been released from his contract with the Gold Coast Titans and has re-signed with the Eels for a futher 4 years.

Latest posts