What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomikins confirmed today?

WellsNZ

Juniors
Mini had a good one, much better than Locke imo.

Hayne, Boyd, Tedesco even Hoffman questionable.

The only real questionable bit about Hoffman is that he was on the wing most of the year, but while he was on the wing he was amongst the very best wingers in the comp this year.

shiznit

Coach
From: http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/le...-spurred-by-hate-campaign-20130912-2tnk6.html

New Dog 'Locked' in

Warriors fullback Kevin Locke is set to be Ben Barba's replacement at Canterbury next season, say Sin Bin's spies in New Zealand. With Canterbury sources having ruled out an approach to England star Sam Tomkins because he is a ''done deal'' at the Warriors, Sin Bin was told Locke's agent, Daryl Mather, had been in Auckland this week and his move to the Bulldogs was imminent.

jaseg

Juniors
Yeah I just saw that and hopped on here, it does seem a nice fit in a number of ways. Good luck to him if it's true.

vvvrulz

Coach
I think you will see a different Locke at the Dogs. Good luck to him.

As long as Tomkins *does* come and stays fit, Locke moving on could be a blessing in disguise. We won't have to mess around with any other positions.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
As long as Tomkins *does* come and stays fit, Locke moving on could be a blessing in disguise. We won't have to mess around with any other positions.

As long as someone like Townsend is ready to take on a spot in the halves by the end of next season. I think you'll be surprised at the level of upgrade Leuluai will be at hooker over friend when the time comes.

vvvrulz

Coach
As long as someone like Townsend is ready to take on a spot in the halves by the end of next season. I think you'll be surprised at the level of upgrade Leuluai will be at hooker over friend when the time comes.

A washed out ESL player like Leuluai? Get outta here ;-)

shiznit

Coach
The Mole now mentioned Locke to the Dogs now also...

I think it's only a matter if time now.

Latest posts