What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Mal Meninga

Bench
Big Tim said:
I didnt see the episode....

Explain the skit.

Cheers.
It's the one where they have to relocate because of Sideshow bob. Homer said he wanted to be John Elway, and they go to a clip where Homer is at the line of scrimmage, and dives over for a TD(As Elway). "Announcer: Elway takes the snap and runs it in for a touchdown! Thanks to Elway's Patanent last second magic the final score of Super Bowl XXX is Denver 7, San Francisco 56."

Mal Meninga

Bench
His injury must be real bad.

Not sure if the best middle linebacker Pat Willis will fall to them either, gonna be a huge whole to fix in their defense.

kurt faulk

Coach

larry johnson must be cursing his rotten luck.

2005 - 336 rushes - 1750 yards - 5.2 avg - 20 tds

2006 - roaf retires - 416 rushes - 1789 yards - 4.3 avg - 17 tds

2007 - shields retires - ????

Big Tim

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
The Falcons got plenty for Shaub.

Indeed they did, no argument there..... but to think that Schaub will be the back up in Atlanta means if Vick goes down for any reason (not saying Vick is that good) they are royally screwed.

Mal Meninga

Bench
legend said:
Hasn't Schaub gone to Houston and Harrington to Atlanta?
Yeah, what I think Tim meant was that if Vick went down Atlanta would be screwed because it's Joey. But my point is that Schaub hasn't exactly shown he's a winner yet so we'll wait and see who's done the right thing.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I rate Schaub alot more then Harrington, even though he has been Vick's back up for ages. A big sleeper imo.