What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Barrett - Attacking Coach.

Blues Riff

Bench
I’m still trying to work out who the young guy with a beard Is, he’s in the coaching box every week and it’s bugging me.
I think he's more to do with the technology rather than coaching. You know, that one guy who knows how to work the computer.

Pomoz

Bench
Tom Lovell. Sport scientist and High Performance Manager.
Blade, was he there last year as well? They have done a remarkable turnaround on fitness. The new academy with all of its technology would enable them to get lots of data, it how you interpret it that makes the difference, Something has changed from last year and its not down to a week of army training. They have sustained their fitness over a long period now.

betcats

Referee
Blade, was he there last year as well? They have done a remarkable turnaround on fitness. The new academy with all of its technology would enable them to get lots of data, it how you interpret it that makes the difference, Something has changed from last year and its not down to a week of army training. They have sustained their fitness over a long period now.

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2016/11/11/behind-the-scenes-the-staff/

Googled him, Looks like he has been here for a while.

Blade23

Juniors

He has been at the club since 2015. Has has been the club's Sports scientist the whole time.
Very smart. Big on data, something Hook wasn't overly fussed on. His role has expanded in the last few years.

After last year, there need to be changes in the way the players trained and recovered. We were not as fit and strong as we needed to be. Needed to get off to better starts. That area was quickly identified during last season.
There were a few tweaks behind the scenes with staff.
A lot of the credit needs to go to Hayden Knowles and Craig Catterick. Scott Campbell too. All 3 were at the Titans a few years ago with Brennan.
Catterick was here on a limited basis several years ago.

He has been at the club since 2015. Has has been the club's Sports scientist the whole time.
Very smart. Big on data, something Hook wasn't overly fussed on. His role has expanded in the last few years.

After last year, there need to be changes in the way the players trained and recovered. We were not as fit and strong as we needed to be. Needed to get off to better starts. That area was quickly identified during last season.
There were a few tweaks behind the scenes with staff.
A lot of the credit needs to go to Hayden Knowles and Craig Catterick. Scott Campbell too. All 3 were at the Titans a few years ago with Brennan.
Catterick was here on a limited basis several years ago.

I know Catterick personally. I worked with both him and Knowlesy for almost 5 years during their days at the Eels. Great blokes who know their stuff. They also looked after other athletes over the years such as Danny Green and Dani Samuels.

Hooked

Juniors
I know Catterick personally. I worked with both him and Knowlesy for almost 5 years during their days at the Eels. Great blokes who know their stuff. They also looked after other athletes over the years such as Danny Green and Dani Samuels.

Westernised Panther crossed to the dark side and worked at the Eels.
You are not Hindy111 incognito are you;)

Westernised Panther crossed to the dark side and worked at the Eels.
You are not Hindy111 incognito are you;)

Ha ha! With all due respect to @hindy111, I’m definitely not him.

One of the hardest things I had to do was attend a Panthers v Eels match in 2004 at Parramatta Stadium. I was seated amongst the Parra Eels staffing fraternity and all I did when Penrith scored was to clap quietly and give an appreciative nod, whilst internally I was going absolutely nuts with joy. We won that game quite convincingly as well.

WestyLife

First Grade
Ha ha! With all due respect to @hindy111, I’m definitely not him.

One of the hardest things I had to do was attend a Panthers v Eels match in 2004 at Parramatta Stadium. I was seated amongst the Parra Eels staffing fraternity and all I did when Penrith scored was to clap quietly and give an appreciative nod, whilst internally I was going absolutely nuts with joy. We won that game quite convincingly as well.

I would've been working for Penrith in the same year lol. 04/05.

That must have been rough being with them but also a good experience being around the sport.

hindy111

Post Whore
My Dad who like me is a Parra fan and Penrith are his 2nd team as lives close by said today.
I'd rather see Penrith beat them in 2 weeks cause Parra aren't going anywhere so I'd rather see Panthers stay on top.

WestyLife

First Grade
My Dad who like me is a Parra fan and Penrith are his 2nd team as lives close by said today.
I'd rather see Penrith beat them in 2 weeks cause Parra aren't going anywhere so I'd rather see Panthers stay on top.

At this point is everyone Vs Roosters/Storm.

Jane Murray

Bench
Genuine question, folks, when Trent Barrett departs, who will be his replacement? Hopefully, it is former halve player?

Latest posts