What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial vs Panthers - 4pm Sat 29 Feb 2020 - Bega Recreation Ground

Eelogical

Referee
7 games? Give him this year. Another 15 games.
If BA thought he was good enough for NRL he would know he needs a season of NRL to become seasoned and consistent and up to speed.
He'll get his chance when injuries come into play. If he's good enough, he'll get his time to shine. Otherwise, it's back to the quarry.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gee, Stone puns. Hard to crack a smile about some of them.
Just for you, stoneface...

Paddy Wack worked at a bank. Once on a busy winter morning, a toad came into the bank asking for some money.

The toad asked for a small loan, about $200. Paddy Wack asked him if he had ever taken out a loan before, and he said no.

Paddy wack said; “Mr. Toad, you have no evidence that you can pay this back. Is there any reason that we should believe you can?”

“Well...not exactly, the toad said. But my dad’ Mick Jagger, and that has got to count for something.” Paddy Wack was confused by this strange statement.

“What do you mean by this?” inquired Paddy Wack. The toad began to get angry, and demanded to speak to a manager. So Paddy Wack called down the bank manager and told him what was happening. Paddy Wack was adamant that the toad couldn’t pay them back and his request for a loan should be rejected, but the manager said:

“Nicknack, Paddy Wack, give the toad a loan. His old man is rolling stone.”

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Paddy Wack worked at a bank. Once on a busy winter morning, a toad came into the bank asking for some money.

The toad asked for a small loan, about $200. Paddy Wack asked him if he had ever taken out a loan before, and he said no.

Paddy wack said; “Mr. Toad, you have no evidence that you can pay this back. Is there any reason that we should believe you can?”

“Well...not exactly, the toad said. But my dad’ Mick Jagger, and that has got to count for something.” Paddy Wack was confused by this strange statement.

“What do you mean by this?” inquired Paddy Wack. The toad began to get angry, and demanded to speak to a manager. So Paddy Wack called down the bank manager and told him what was happening. Paddy Wack was adamant that the toad couldn’t pay them back and his request for a loan should be rejected, but the manager said:

Good one Skull.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I would say Stone is actually a better defender than most NRL middle forwards. He just offers f**k all in attack. Why not plonk him at dummy half for 15 minutes to let the starting 9 have a rest and avoid carrying a weak defender on the bench.

Stone is averaging 9 m a run in 2019, which isn’t to bad for a small mid forward. But his missed tackle isn’t the greatest.

But he hasn’t play many games either.

He could go either way.

Anyhow the benefit of having stone on the bench is he can cover middle / edge / hooker so we could carry 3 other middles and still cover most spots if there are injuries (Matterson to the halves for example)

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Kerry O'Keeffe tells it better

Eelogical

Referee

Gary Peatful.

Bazal

Post Whore

f**k off.

Our opening batsman tells that effort at first slip every week. Stretches it out over about 12 overs.

yy_cheng

Coach
You would think that will Smith would be the perfect 14.speed up the tempo of the game, darts from dummy half, he could easily mould into a pj marsh

But for some reason, I wouldn't pick him

oldmancraigy

Coach
You would think that will Smith would be the perfect 14.speed up the tempo of the game, darts from dummy half, he could easily mould into a pj marsh

But for some reason, I wouldn't pick him

Would the reason be that he has no sense of occasion? Good for a blunder at a pivotal moment.

All the gear, no idea.

I shudder every time he runs on the field - he's a crucial mistake waiting to happen.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Would the reason be that he has no sense of occasion? Good for a blunder at a pivotal moment.

All the gear, no idea.

I shudder every time he runs on the field - he's a crucial mistake waiting to happen.

He reminds me a lot of Ben Roberts - plenty of skill, but good for a Peni Terepo or two...

84 Baby

Referee
#WILL400 is terrible as a bench player. His versatility should be useful but he can’t handle performance pressure. His gone “ok” when starting probably cause he can acclimatise and so has less FU/min, but he’s a guaranteed simple dropped ball or kick out on the full whenever he comes off bench

Latest posts