What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
yea coz i give a rats ass if im banned from this sh*thole, 15,000 posts to my 900 over 7 years, get a life loser

Im guessing it's because you know so little about rugby league, you have nothing else to do but troll.

Great job mexico

Misanthrope

Staff member
Leave him be, guys. This is probably how he unwinds after a day of being beaten up and buggered on the mean streets of Penrith. It can't be an easy job being the dumbest person in Western Sydney, but this kid handles it with aplomb. Good on you, 1999! Keep chasing that rainbow and don't be afraid to shine. Even sufferers from severe mental deficiency should be able to post on LU and I applaud you and your trail-blazing. Kudos!

Butters

Bench
Hey i just thought i'd check in on you guys and see how the best forward pack in the comp was going? They're certainly doing well... :lol:

perverse

Referee
It's amazing how much of a difference 4 weeks makes ay.. You'd think a team with the best forward pack in the NRL would have more than 1 win after 5 games.
you'd think that even a monkey could tell the difference between one of the best second rows (when all of them are fit and available) and the best forward pack in the comp, too... but alas most things in life are not a certainty.

carry on, you poor lost bastard.

parraeels2010

Juniors
they should re name the andrew johns stand cause it's named after a drug cheat and a racist but this is the culture the knights have what a disgrace

Johns Magic

Referee
Which reminds me

Hey i just thought i'd check in on you guys and see how the best forward pack in the comp was going? They're certainly doing well... :lol:

Hey Butters, just thought I'd check up on you and see how your team's season is going? :lol:

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Good win Saints. Interesting fact I noticed during the game was that 3 of the 4 top try scorers from Newky are busted drug takers, that's if Tomato Tahu was clean....?

I dislike St George's arrogance in the face of fact and history - what's that meant to mean???

ps; Why weren't the refs in Newky colours tonight??? Seemed odd to me.

Big Norm

Rusty

Juniors
LOL You were sh*tting yourself not long ago and yet you have the audicity to come into our forums and bag our players out LOL

Enjoy the minor premiership Big Norm because that's about all you will win this year.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Cheers Rusty, don't you think drug takers deserve a bagging from an opposition fan??

As for sh*tting myself, that will start when the ref blows the whistle in the first week of the finals. Unlike your team who will probably be in Vegas or Bali.

Yes, we'll enjoy the Minor Premiership. What have you won this year???

Big Norm

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Ease up on the "Drug-taking" comments there pal. These are real people we are talking about, not a bunch of TV characters you can "bag" when you feel like it. Any one of those players have every right to sue for defamation with allegations like that. Not one of the players out there are drug takers, and unless you have proof otherwise, I suggest you take your comments elsewhere because people like you are not welcome around here.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Have a nice offseason knuckledraggers, yet another year without semi final football for Drugcastle. Also it was great to see that injury prone imposter Simpson and the old boys brigade go out on the last home game as losers as well :lol: EAS is a second home ground for us.

Last edited:
I know we gee up the dragons about choking but it would be harsh on their fans to see it all over again. They showed last night they have turned the corner because they learned from the raiders ambush. We ambushed them in the second half but when the pressure mounted they responded well. Back to back Minors is a huge effort in this day and age. Best of all they did it legally which says a lot.

Yes it would. Which is exactly why I want nothing more than for it to happen.

These so-called 'fans' are the same heroes who threatened and abused my parents (both well into their 50's) and an elderly couple behind them into leaving the footy yesterday before halftime. They are the ones who, when asked to sit on the hil or stand up the back (which are the rules at the ground) told my Dad "we are the f***ing Dragons Army, we do what we want".

They are a f***ing disgrace to the game. Watching their precious Dragons choke again this year will be the sweetest karma of all.

PS - thanks to the security guards and cops who allowed the Southern Hill to be a land without law yesterday because they weren't man enough to stand up to the Dragins Army. Good job lads. Steve Burraston will be hearing about your 'efforts' tomorrow.

knights girl

Juniors
Also a big thank you to the st george supporter who threw a beer over the guy sitting behind us.....who were on the hill and got into bay 4 where we sit and because they got removed threw a beer over him then ran....that spoilt the game for everyone around us. Great effort you gutless wonder!!

Latest posts