What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

CrazyEel

Bench
CWBush said:
You Parra fans are quick to forget the two separate occasions on which Smith revitalised your club after atrocious times.
Not here for an argument but please, revitalise twice? It is you that is being quick to forget that this is the very same guy that created such turmoil and lead us to 10 consecutive losses before cutting and running mid season just last year. Thank god we had JT to settle everything down.

To be fair to the guy he did do some really good stuff early on but he also came damn close to totally destroying our club in the end with his devisive and petulant nature. I don't doubt he will rebuild your club into something far different from what it is today, less flair but more consistent and a lot more structure, but whether you want to believe it or not the guy definately has a use by date as his intensity and mind games eventually wears players down into emotional robots.

I won't enter into the Hagan V Smith argument because it's all bullsh*t, both our clubs currently have different needs and I can see Smith is what you need short term to rebuild structure and discipline and Hagan is just what we need short term to bring some enjoyment back for the players and lighten the intensity and drama of the Smth years, so we should both just be grateful that we have what we need in the short term as it will work well for both our clubs.

There really is no need for sniping as it's not a contest but simply horses for courses based on different needs, for the next 3 years I believe Smith is best for what you need and Hagan is best for what we need as both clubs have vastly different circumstances.

Cheers and all the best as Smith will give you the professionalism your after as long as your willing to wear some pain along the way.

Misanthrope

Staff member
To be fair to the guy he did do some really good stuff early on but he also came damn close to totally destroying our club in the end with his devisive and petulant nature. I don't doubt he will rebuild your club into something far different from what it is today, less flair but more consistent and a lot more structure, but whether you want to believe it or not the guy definately has a use by date as his intensity and mind games eventually wears players down into emotional robots.

Emotional robots, huh? My God, they can feel! :p Did you mean unemotional?

As for the use by date, I don't doubt that. I've never seen him as a long term coach. He's the guy we desperately need in place to stop the rot set into place by years of mismanagement and Hagan's 'Old Boys club' mentality. I don't doubt that Hagan suits a club that is already established, because he can keep the peace. But like Smith will have his use by date here (that date being once he's rebuilt the club) so too will Hagan reach that point at Parramatta where he will have to start recruiting and spotting talent. That's when you need to politely ask him to leave.

CrazyEel

Bench
CWBush said:
Emotional robots, huh? My God, they can feel! :p Did you mean unemotional?
No, I actually did really mean emotional but see how it wouldn't make much sense, LOL. I was repeating what many of the players have mentioned in that they were so emotionally tight and wound up that they became robotic in their motions and unable to relax. You may know it better as choking :oops:

CWBush said:
As for the use by date, I don't doubt that. I've never seen him as a long term coach. He's the guy we desperately need in place to stop the rot set into place by years of mismanagement and Hagan's 'Old Boys club' mentality. I don't doubt that Hagan suits a club that is already established, because he can keep the peace. But like Smith will have his use by date here (that date being once he's rebuilt the club) so too will Hagan reach that point at Parramatta where he will have to start recruiting and spotting talent. That's when you need to politely ask him to leave.

Totally agree with all you say there, our mistake was keeping Smith for 10 years and yours was having Hagan for 6 years. Jack Gibson refused to stay at any club longer than 3 years and I think that is about the limit of both Smith and Hagan.

Anyway, good luck guys, hopefully we can both have some success with what we have for the next 3 years.

^b0ss^

Juniors
look dont blame clint ..just look at smiths background ...there are only players moving on ...when he is around ...tryed to buy a GF win ..i thought a trademan didnt blame his tools :p

dont worry there will be plenty more to leave yet ...sit back and enjoy the show

^b0ss^

Juniors
There we have the big signings coming ....a no talent and a piss head ...lol that will bring the crowds back.

^b0ss^

Juniors
yea you guys are right "sh**ty unprofessional clubs without a future to ones that challenge for the premiership for years to come. I am 100% behind you SMITHY!!!"

yea talk about unprofessional The saints what have they ever won..lol
oh yea and parramatta he only had the biggest junior base out of all clubs and couldnt find a player he had to buy 4 from the doggies ...who are you people kidding ...how about he does his job and "coach"

^b0ss^

Juniors
i would have to say .....2007 its a year that newcastle gets rid of the dead wood ..and signs better players.

(thats the only thing im allowed to say has to be positive or it gets del) oh and your called a troll.

perverse

Referee
lol right.. if it is true they'll do a lot more to accommodate mullen than they will to accommodate clint newton. mullen is actually important.. newton was holding us back.

RABK

Referee
OK i can guarantee every Knights fan that this bloke is bullsh*tting because i have a source that is closer to Mullen then anyone and he is very happy in Newcastle and is going nowhere.

Gene Krupa

Referee
always a raider said:
Will you hate Jarrod as much as Clint when he leaves?

I heard that Carney's next big thing will be to try for a 12 month suspention. His only claim to fame is one game though, so it's not like he's that important.

Alex28

Coach
How about you enjoy your club before Hages turns it in to a rabble, and we'll look forward to the future of ours.

Latest posts