What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two new Rugby League shows for ONE HD

nrlnrl

First Grade
OneHD has done well, launching two new shows and they are already better than the rubbish Fox Sports is dishing up with NRL on Fox (used to be a good show), The League Lounge (the worst rugby league show in eons), and MNF after show... Fox think they are The Footy Show.

Fox could have learned from The Sunday Roast as to what is genuinely amusing and what appeals to a real football fan. Instead they have copied the Nine Footy Show. They are going downhill big time.

This forum is all about expressing opinions, so I'll respond.

In my opinion, that rubbish last Thursday "The Game Plan" was like something from the 80's or 90's & spent too much time stuck in a time warp about how great the old days were...

How can a show call itself "The Game Plan" and not talk about tactics ? Their rushed game "previews" were full of mistakes & jibbering. It was less than 24 hours out from the start of the new season & they spent too much time on stories from the "good old days" !

The Tank

Bench
Just watched 1 Week At A Time - much better than The Game Plan. But seriously - lose the retarted Telegraph "journalists".

Serc

First Grade
Minus some of the Inglis dribble, twas a very good show as many have said.

Had to laugh when Ikin gave Ritchie a big rap for his 'grilling' of Gallop on Thursday...

El Diablo

Post Whore
Had to laugh when Ikin gave Ritchie a big rap for his 'grilling' of Gallop on Thursday...

indeed

Gallop made Ritchie look like an idiot after Ritchie said Myles and Friend weren't suspended and Gallop fired back with the correct info saying that they were

nrlnrl

First Grade
Blocker's an imbecile and doesn't deserve an opinion.

They seem to struggle with previews & using the team graphics - they're wasted when they don't refer to them & talk about something else....

What was that fan forum junk with the mobiles ?

The show still has a real low rent feel to it - no thanks, that's 2 attempts for me & like a jockey on a bad racehorse, I'll find something better

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I thought tonights show was quite good, previewed the games and the team line ups what you want see. Dean Ritchie is an idiot, glad Flanagan made him look stupid on occassions. Its sh*tts me sometimes a jurno has to attack the
coach "We want answers". Its one game FFS, they might turn up next week.

Still like a bit controversy and at least theyre talking footy. And getting the fans involved too with their Fan forum and Footy Mum. Good to see.

I'll definately watch it again next week. I can see it improving each week.