What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two new Rugby League shows for ONE HD

skeepe

Immortal
Inglis is going for the record here.... most times "you know" can be said in one sentence.

Brutus

Referee
Subtitles for Inglis please.

He was mumbling something about fumbleball.

Couldn't quite understand what he was saying.

skeepe

Immortal
Holy sh*t. Inglis himself just admitted he was fat. 112kg is pretty damn big for a centre.

skeepe

Immortal
Subtitles for Inglis please.

He was mumbling something about fumbleball.

Couldn't quite understand what he was saying.

Some highlights:

"It's great when you get back the, you know, the competitive."

"Yeah you know it's the second, they've been up, you know, and the Gold Coast with the All Stars and atmosphere is, you know, seems like playing at Suncorp you know."

beave

Coach
is it worth watching lads?? It starts up here in 10 mins. If it's all Inglis mumbling shiite, I think I will pass.

greeneyed

First Grade
OneHD has done well, launching two new shows and they are already better than the rubbish Fox Sports is dishing up with NRL on Fox (used to be a good show), The League Lounge (the worst rugby league show in eons), and MNF after show... Fox think they are The Footy Show.

Fox could have learned from The Sunday Roast as to what is genuinely amusing and what appeals to a real football fan. Instead they have copied the Nine Footy Show. They are going downhill big time.

greeneyed

First Grade
is it worth watching lads?? It starts up here in 10 mins. If it's all Inglis mumbling shiite, I think I will pass.

It is true that Greg Inglis might be one of the biggest names in the game, but he's also one of the worst interviews.

skeepe

Immortal

Pretty good show, IMO.

One HD (or at least the Southern Cross version, not sure what happened elsewhere) got their ad timing wrong and ran ads through half of one segment, apart from that I liked it.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Absolutely brilliant show! completely sh*ts on Channel 9's footy show. Ricky Stuart offers great insight as an ex club coach and current NSW coach. As a diehard supporter, it's fantastic!

El Diablo

Post Whore
as long as we never see Bill Woods or the red headed Victorian on these shows then it's looking good

bomberman

Juniors
Great show on one hd, both of them are good. Except for the journo's.. Richie, and that lard they had on tonight, and on nine Weildler from the footy show, no wonder the league stories in the papers are always poor, those guys are clowns.

beave

Coach
Excellent show, agreed that it's the best one on tv for league. Probably followed closely by the roast.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Now that's a RL show, well done.

Only thing I hated was when they went to talk about the Parra/Warriors game, we got nothing as they started talking about everything else.

Slackboy72

Coach
I thought it should have been longer.
Too many ads. Not enough content.
Way better than the footy show though.

Brutus

Referee
Gee those Daily Telegraph journos are a hot looking bunch.

Rothfeldsman, Ritchie, DUI and Webster...so hot.