What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone May

DinkyDi

Juniors
A few handy points handily overlooked by some of you scrambling to clutch onto any straw of moral validation...

Packer served his time for assault. .educated himself and spoke freely about his crime.
:He was brought back into the game by Wayne Bennet at the Dragons as he believed in giving someone a second chance for rehabilitation and Packer has grown since.
And the cherry on top for you....Packer was brought to WT by your very own pillar of ethics IVAN FK'N CLEARY! who left Packer there with a 4 year contract and an 800k per year hole in the WT cap after telling everyone to stick solid on his magic bus while he fuc ed off in the middle of the night.
Feel free to point out any factual errors
I can pick a few, your spelling, and grammar, errors are appalling.

It’s all well and good being hysterical around against the supposed violence against women being perpetrated by Tyrone May when there are so many female victims being let down by the courts across our country each and day, some of whom end up being murdered by husbands, partners, former husbands, former partners who have consistently breached orders, parole whatever yet been free to commit there heinous acts.

I’ve never condoned what Tyrone May pleaded guilty too and was convicted off but seriously the hypocrisy is breathtaking and those pursuing a crusade over it have many avenues to provide support victims of on going serious domestic violence.

If Tyrone gets a fair hearing and gets sacked by our board, so be it, but this whole violence again women is a far bigger issue in society than is being predicated by some on here whose motives are so disingenuous to the real issue but it makes some feel good I guess.

No one is suggesting violence against women doesn’t get much worse than what Tyrone May has done, yours is a total strawman argument.

This is a forum to discuss the Penrith Panthers, that’s why the focus is on May. This isn’t hard to grasp.

Iamback

Coach
Most of the mentioning of any Tigers players and their legal shortcomings is in response to TSP's moral crusading. Check out our dumpyard thread and you will get the jist of it.

That is it. No club hasn't overlooked certain things in the pursuit of winning the comp.

DinkyDi

Juniors
You really don't need a comma before "and"

Please try harder....which i am sure you can do...good grammar costs nothing
Oh I can go harder, however, you are not worth it. The dragons gave that sub human a second chance, not the Tigers. So that's on the dragons. Nice retort, try coming up with your own next time.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Love or hate Tyrone May:

Fact: The club need to free up cap space to upgrade several key players.

Fact: The club have found an excuse with May’s latest shenanigans to free up that cap space.

Das Hassler

Bench
Oh I can go harder, however, you are not worth it. The dragons gave that sub human a second chance, not the Tigers. So that's on the dragons. Nice retort, try coming up with your own next time.

That's what i said...Wayne Bennet at the Dragons gave him a second chance...if all else fails try reading a little slower

Blues Riff

Bench
The only mention of a "bus", magic or otherwise, by Cleary was in reference to Mitch Moses.
Moses expected to be named in the 17 that week, despite missing training and generally pissing about trying to exit the club ie, was "not on the Bus".
Hooper and Vonny the cheerleader jumped on this comment, pushed it at every opportunity. This became a mantra amongst the weak-minded, eventually leading to the formation of a WT Bus Cult.
Happy to help.

murraymob

Coach
A few handy points handily overlooked by some of you scrambling to clutch onto any straw of moral validation...

Packer served his time for assault. .educated himself and spoke freely about his crime.
:He was brought back into the game by Wayne Bennet at the Dragons as he believed in giving someone a second chance for rehabilitation and Packer has grown since.
And the cherry on top for you....Packer was brought to WT by your very own pillar of ethics IVAN FK'N CLEARY! who left Packer there with a 4 year contract and an 800k per year hole in the WT cap after telling everyone to stick solid on his magic bus while he fuc ed off in the middle of the night.
We are the champions we don’t give a shit about that sad sorry lot the tigers .up the panthers

mxlegend99

Referee
Point I was making is filming a woman without consent is far worse than distributing it. The video got out because of him, even if he wasn’t convicted of distribution.
Of course he distributed it. He might not have leaked it publicly. But he shared the video around and obviously someone he shared it with decided to leak it. A player was falsely blamed for it early on but eventually cleared.

Unfortunately the person who leaked it has gotten away with it and we will never know who was responsible for that. But we know Tyrone made the videos without her consent and we know he shared them. He's responsible for this woman feeling shame and humilation for the rest of her life. Which is the real issue with his insensitivity on the subject and lack of remorse.

He's in a situation he created and is primarily to blame. She's in this situation because of him.

The_Frog

First Grade
Point I was making is filming a woman without consent is far worse than distributing it. The video got out because of him, even if he wasn’t convicted of distribution.
The law holds them as equal. One however, is much easier to prove than the other.

The_Frog

First Grade
Fact: The club have found an excuse with May’s latest shenanigans to free up that cap space.
Not much, $100k at the most, and now they don't have a utility so the minute someone's injured/HIA the side has to be reshuffled. If that is the worry they can tear up his contract and get him to agree to a smaller deal, if the NRL will wear it.

DinkyDi

Juniors
That's what i said...Wayne Bennet at the Dragons gave him a second chance...if all else fails try reading a little slower
I knew what you meant. So why mention it? Oh don't bother as I could not be bothered. I see that you suffer from little man's syndrome? Hilarious.

Iamback

Coach
Not much, $100k at the most, and now they don't have a utility so the minute someone's injured/HIA the side has to be reshuffled. If that is the worry they can tear up his contract and get him to agree to a smaller deal, if the NRL will wear it.

You'd get someone like Hoy for minimum wage.

Das Hassler

Bench
N
The only mention of a "bus", magic or otherwise, by Cleary was in reference to Mitch Moses.
Moses expected to be named in the 17 that week, despite missing training and generally pissing about trying to exit the club ie, was "not on the Bus".
Hooper and Vonny the cheerleader jumped on this comment, pushed it at every opportunity. This became a mantra amongst the weak-minded, eventually leading to the formation of a WT Bus Cult.
Happy to help.

No...not quite true unfortunately...it was Ivan's ultimatum to Isaac Moses group of four...Tedesco..Woods...Moses and Brooks stringing the club along ..that they " have to decide if they're on the bus or not" as he wanted a commitment...of course he was right in puting it to them that way, he just didn't mention he wasn't including himself.