What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2010/11

WireMan

Bench
its alright son... sometimes you get bum-rushed by those sneaky krauts... at happens to the best of us.

After getting knocked out by that tin pot team last year hopefully we won't take this game to easy.

Not worrying about the final, but the way we are playing now i don't fear either of them.

it was an exciting run for spurs.

nearly didnmt make it vs young boys. great group campaign. beating inter milan and ac milan was pretty awesome.

the game last week. dissapointing but its real madrid. theyre an awesome team with a great coach.

i thought spurs tried hard and the game was quite a good match.

the all spainish semi next round will be awesome.

Last edited:

Ridders

Coach
0-0 between Barca and Real so far.

Pretty ordinary game so far, which I guess is credit to Real's game plan.

f**k me Barca know how to whinge to a ref. I love how Valdes feels the need to run out halfway across the pitch to make his thoughts known.

Last edited:

Ridders

Coach
0-0 at halftime and few chances for either side. Right where Mourinho wants it.

Credit to Real, Barca have hardly got going today so far.

Possesion stats at the half; Barca 71% - Real 29%.

Last edited:
Lol Ned Zelic is a damn tool it's getting embarrassing watching him
rant and being wrong all the time.

Typical Mourinho anti-football tactics nothing unusual so far hopefully the imminent 3 red cards livens it up. Lol apparently the Barca reserve goalkeeper has been sent off haha

Ridders

Coach
Lol wtf just heard that Barca reserve keeper Pinto has been red carded for his involvement in the fracas that occured between the teams at halftime.

Ridders

Coach
Lol Ned Zelic is a damn tool it's getting embarrassing watching him
rant and being wrong all the time.

Typical Mourinho anti-football tactics nothing unusual so far hopefully the imminent 3 red cards livens it up. Lol apparently the Barca reserve goalkeeper has been sent off haha

His ranting to Awaritefe was hilarious. Wasn't really an argument, since Awaritefe couldn't get anything in lol

No real surprise with Real's tactics.

Did it in the recent La Liga Fixture as well as in the Copa Del Rey Final. Has worked for them so far.

His ranting to Awaritefe was hilarious. Wasn't really an argument, since Awaritefe couldn't get anything in lol

No real surprise with Real's tactics.

Did it in the recent La Liga Fixture as well as in the Copa Del Rey Final. Has worked for them so far.

Lol it was pretty funny watching Francis beg for a chance to speak but Zelic's argument was silly.

Sergio Ramos booked, he's got to be odds on for the next red card

I love how Dani Alves always ends up in the fetal position after every challenge.

Lol Mourinho sent off aswell haha the football is shit but the theatre is great

Ridders

Coach
I love how Dani Alves always ends up in the fetal position after every challenge.

Lol Mourinho sent off aswell haha the football is shit but the theatre is great

Haha so true.

We've had everything. Multiple fracas. Substitutes being sent off. Managers being sent to the sidelines.

Ridders

Coach
Goal to Messi! His 51st of the season.

Beautiful work from Affelay to set it up. In 5 mins he's done more than Pedro did all game.

Ridders

Coach
Barca could probably end the tie with another goal.

Lol at Adebayor pushing his hands into Busquets throat.

Ridders

Coach
Game over. Barca with a 2-0 away win.

Messi's goal almost makes up for the dour game, although it did open up once Pepe was sent off.

Latest posts