What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2011/12

Big Sam

First Grade
Well yeah. We'll see how they handle the pressure of a cup final against FCB. They buckled in the derby last year like they buckle in European football. Klopp can't prepare for Europe or adapt. Mentally weak team that can't handle regular mid week fixtures.

Surely Reus will add more depth/options to the squad?

almost halftime...

*The bus is well and truly parked...in a chelsea home leg. Disgrace!

*The crowd is so quiet that I heard a Barcelona song clearly!

*Dogba has been on the ground for about 28 minutes of the half.

*John Terry is a dirty prick

langpark

First Grade
such an undeserving goal, chelsea have been rubbish.

Drogba is a disgrace not only to football, but to the entire male gender...

langpark

First Grade
:lol:

Haters gotta hate...

I'm a neutral in this match and Barca have their fair share of divers too, don't worry.

But answer honestly now, did you watch the first half?? The guy has spent more time horizontal than a hooker!

Jimbo

Immortal
I'm a neutral in this match and Barca have their fair share of divers too, don't worry.

I'm curious as to how you interpret Barca's skill at retaining posession as Chelsea being rubbish

Reminds me of when mong claimed to be unbiased in an anti-LNP thread he started...

But answer honestly now, did you watch the first half?? The guy has spent more time horizontal than a hooker!

Yes I did enjoy the first half. And yes, Drogba has spent his share of time on the deck

Almost as much as Ronaldo yesterday...

langpark

First Grade
holy shit the ref is a lookalike of tony archer

:lol: i was thinkin that too!

WHY the EFF does Drogba never get sent to the sideline! He stops play for a minute (ten times in the game) and is allowed to get up at his leisure and keep playing! Whatever happened to that rule!?

langpark

First Grade
I'm curious as to how you interpret Barca's skill at retaining posession as Chelsea being rubbish

Reminds me of when mong claimed to be unbiased in an anti-LNP thread he started...

Yes I did enjoy the first half. And yes, Drogba has spent his share of time on the deck

Almost as much as Ronaldo yesterday...

I suggest you read the "parking the bus" post again...

its a home leg for Chelsea. If they have everyone in their own penalty area in the home leg, then imagine what the away leg will be like!

Jason Maher

Immortal
Going back to yesterday's game, I don't recall Fake Madrid and Bayern having metallic gold as a secondary colour previously. Was that a one-off for some particular reason?

Jason Maher

Immortal
its a home leg for Chelsea. If they have everyone in their own penalty area in the home leg, then imagine what the away leg will be like!

So what would your instructions be if you were managing a vastly inferior team against one of the best teams of all time (if not the best)?

Jimbo

Immortal
So what would your instructions be if you were managing a vastly inferior team against one of the best teams of all time (if not the best)?

Presumably to open up like the Red Sea and let Barca run riot

If Chelsea were so rubbish, surely the best team in the cosmos should have put half a dozen past them?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Ugh, how the f**k did Chelsea win that 1 nil? Sanchez, Fabregas and Busquets all spurned fantastic opportunities. In a parallel universe Barca won that game 4 nil.

And I don't have any problems with the way Chelsea played. If their goal is to win, why on earth would they play any differently?

Oh well, can't wait for the return leg. Whilst i think Barca will tear them to shreads, the very fact that one sneaky away goal could win it for Chelsea will make it a scary tie.

P.S. Last night i saw Ribery and Di Maria put on a disgraceful display of diving. Today i saw Drogba take things one step further and bring the game of football into disrepute. What a piece of shit. Deliberately slowing the game down by rolling around on the floor at every opportunity. W@nker.

Latest posts