What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Val Holmes set to join the NFL - Sharks grant release

Generalzod

Immortal
No. I can agree with him and still say "Gal is right that Holmes pulled a dick move and it's a f**ked situation he's left them in, but boy this integrity talk is a bit rich coming from a guy done for doping."

What part of this do you not get?

f**k me, it's like talking to other Wests fans about Farah...

Anyway have the last word, this is cyclic and I have no interest in discussing it further.
In all fairness Charlatan where is the proof that Gal was caught doping?

carcharias

Immortal
No. I can agree with him and still say "Gal is right that Holmes pulled a dick move and it's a f**ked situation he's left them in, but boy this integrity talk is a bit rich coming from a guy done for doping."

What part of this do you not get?

f**k me, it's like talking to other Wests fans about Farah...

Anyway have the last word, this is cyclic and I have no interest in discussing it further.

Well if he wasn’t the captain and wasn’t the bloke getting the microphone stuck in his Face I’d agree.
But... he is one of the clubs 2 or 3 main mouthpieces.
Same goes for every club.
Every captain will have to comment on footy related stuff.
That’s not being hypocritical, that is just part of his job.
Not sure how people are blind to this.

carcharias

Immortal
In all fairness Charlatan where is the proof that Gal was caught doping?
Only club in History to be busted for doping without returning one single positive drug test or showing one iota of improvement on the feild.
Lost 10 in a row from memory.
Good times.

Fire

First Grade
2n5op4.jpg

Generalzod

Immortal
Denied knowledge but made admissions to doping.
Admissions to doping by accepting a bullshit penalty...If asada where dead set sure that the players where doping why didn't they throw the book at them instead of saving face and giving the players a 3 months ban is it because they had nothing..what a joke.

SBD82

Coach
Admissions to doping by accepting a bullshit penalty...If asada where dead set sure that the players where doping why didn't they throw the book at them instead of saving face and giving the players a 3 months ban is it because they had nothing..what a joke.
You asked for proof. An admission is pretty universally accepted as proof.

Quicksilver

Bench
Admissions to taking banned substances.
Unknowingly and unwittingly.

So he admitted to doing something that he didn't know that he did and he didn't intend to do. And then ASADA ddin't even bring anything forward to prove that he actually did what he said he didn't know that he did.

Confusing.