What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentine Holmes.

Since 73

First Grade
Our development of lower graders...

Pick them when first grade is on a slide of consecutive losses and then give them one game in a demoralised team before punting them straight back to where they came from.

Reactive coaching/development - NOT proactive.

How many young blokes impressing at first grade level at other clubs woul still be running around in lower grades at our place.

Brooks and Tedesco would be .

Without a doubt.

Flanno is out of his depth and will not change. A decade under Sticky has it stamped on his DNA.

He will shop and shop for rejects and discards like Prior and Ayshford rather than what's right under his nose.

I deadest don't know if I have the heart for 3 more years of this.

Card Shark

Immortal
Don't blame ya '73.

It's actually the best part of 4 more years of this. The board promised to reinstate the peptide offenders & that's what they are doing, no matter what.

Weaponhead

Coach
The window has slammed shut. Gal want see any success with this club. Mid table at best for the next few years until we can get some development cash flowing.

The game has changed and we are stuck playing sticky ball from 08. I take that back, its Ando ball with robots playing 5 hitups then give it to Carney. This club doesn't have the creativity or innovation to be anything more than followers.I suppose we should be happy to still have a club.

I am not sure why we even kept Graham, he basically hasnt played to his potential since that Broncs game 2 years ago, he is going through the motions.

The club does not like to make hard decisions.

I agree has no idea on how to blood players, we work policy through them to the wolves, last year we whould have blooded some players. We were strong in backrow could have given Sop more games, we should have given Peach a run at 5/8. Even Politoni or Lichaa at hooker Morris could have started the game, but no wait till this year injuries hit throw them in that us

Madsharkie

First Grade
With degoose injured and assuming we will stick with the 2 hooker policy, will we see Licha or Brown this week?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Good to hear the homesick issue may be resolved, as i think Frenz mentioned we might lose him due to it. Re-sign him sharkies.

Yes

I'm sure Frenzy has also said he recently signed for 3 years as well.

Yes

Signing a contract and seeing it out are two very different things.

Yes, I have said this too. I have heard things have settled a bit now though but morally the club should let him and all the kids go anyway. It's cruel and heartless to have kids come through the Sharks "system". I even think other clubs deliberately let their good kids come here knowing we will develop them and never use them.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
If we had have kept them close with possession in our favour we would have won that. Manly didnt do aything we didn't try. Just better execution.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Because we had inexperienced guys in the team. Sopoaga had a terrible time on the edge & the speed of stewart & DCE rattled him.

Inferno

Coach
Yes

Yes

Yes, I have said this too. I have heard things have settled a bit now though but morally the club should let him and all the kids go anyway. It's cruel and heartless to have kids come through the Sharks "system". I even think other clubs deliberately let their good kids come here knowing we will develop them and never use them.

Perhaps they want their kids to learn the grass is most definitely not always greener...