What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Game Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Who or what is a pyramid head

You've never played Silent Hill?

I can't figure out if BM is Pyramid Head or not. I know from my own ability that I was targeted by BM last night, but only because I was following him. I don't know if he was the only person to target me or not.

Ozzy

First Grade

I can't figure out if BM is Pyramid Head or not. I know from my own ability that I was targeted by BM last night, but only because I was following him. I don't know if he was the only person to target me or not.
BM was Solid Snake. I don't think he was pyramid head.

StGeorgeBull

Juniors

Bro, bm is dead

Misanthrope

Staff member
Oh shit. Duh. I need sleep.

And I knew he was a spy too, which I guess Solid Snake is? I've never played MGS.

Okay, back to my original thing. Stop trying to kill me, Pyramid Head.

BDR

First Grade
For that matter, neither is Butch.

Unless KTF has just failed to update

BDR

First Grade
Wesker is extremely resilient, he "dies" in just about every game but finds a way to come back.

Butch is actually Johnny Gat who is being mind controlled by Wesker. That would explain his fake outing of BM and his suicide.

Leaning towards KTF not updating.

Parra Pride

Referee
Butch is actually Johnny Gat who is being mind controlled by Wesker. That would explain his fake outing of BM and his suicide.

Don't think it was fake. BDR/Johnny Gat went at Sephiroth, I'm guessing BDR targeted BM, and was redirected towards someone else.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Night 3 Results
-------------------------

"Chief, I'm picking up something - and it's big," Cortana warned, but it was an unnecessary one.

The scraping of an axe blade on concrete alerted Master Chief to its presence. He checked the clip, turned and fired. The street erupted with the sound of gunfire, but not a single bullet hit its target.

Each one disintegrated right before they could hit the axe wielder, destroyed by an unseen presence, a force field. Somebody was watching over the hulking monstrosity.

Swing, slice, thud....."Chief? Oh my God....Chief!"

images

Dutchy is dead, he was Master Chief, town aligned faceless tin can

-------------------------------------

The pleasured groans alerted him to their presence, but they were not the usual groans, they were powerful, and this silver haired man wanted power.

In the shadows he waited, his Masamune drawn, blood lust in his eyes. She gingerly left the house, satisfied that her target wouldn't have the energy to move another muscle tonight.

Her tightly sculpted figure meant nothing, all he wanted was the power she held. He emerged swiftly, and cut with the chilling precision of an ice wind, slicing her fiery red hair clean off.

He knelt down, the fact she was still warm didn't enter his mind, he claimed her power for his own, making haste as he escape into the night.

7.jpg

Ozzy is dead, he was Joanna Dark, town aligned leather clad sexpot

-----------------------------------

Sephiroth thought he had escaped unseen, but one person was watching him closely, stepping out to block his path.

"What do you want?" Sephiroth asked in his usual monotone.

The blonde man with sunglasses smiled back, hiding the anger he was feeling. His disciple had taken his own life, he needed another.

"That power," Sephiroth said. "I must have it."

Sephiroth charged, but the blonde man moved at bullet speed, dodging his attacks. Something was in hid hand, and as Sephiroth swung overhead, he jammed the red oval bug right into his chest.

Sephiroth stumbled backwards, looking down. His eyes lifted, the two smiled at each other. With a gentle flick, Sephiroth knocked it off.

Neither one of them was getting a result from this confrontation.

-----------------------------

Angry at his continued failure the blonde man came across a house, the only light coming from a computer screen. He approached the window, but there was nobody home. It was odd. Very odd. His target wasn't home, not on this night, which was odd.

hardcore_gamer.jpg

The Hardcore Gamer is NOT dead, he is town aligned Hardcore Gamer

-----------------------------

It is now Day 4, PM's on their way out. With 18 alive it is 10 to lynch.

Last edited:

DB

First Grade
Shit night for us... With the only people with info look to be indys with wesker and sepiroth but they won't come forward.

Latest posts