What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Perth Red

Post Whore
You are getting all confused. I didn’t say he did say that. I said they will likely try to get all their games at NSO.
It is obvious that is what they want. That’s their first preference. They’ll take some sneaky back way to trying to do it.
Billy Moore actually let slip in an interview that he could see many more games at nso as it would be commercially succesful lol

im with nuke, all their rhetoric is about how they should be back in nrl, how they are “prepared to March west”, how they will bring so much to nrl.
Perth is just a convenient after thought for them.
not once have they said why perth matters, what they’ll do to grow the game in wa or how they will stop considering themselves NS and become WA

Trying to force a Sydney club on arguably the most parochial city in australia isnt going to go down well

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Ask your alt, he was around when Moore did the interview
Check my IP address. Only one account logging in from this.

I’m asking you, the one making the accusation and the one that holds all this knowledge that suits your agenda but doesn’t have any proof.

Last edited:

reanimate

Bench
Source or it didn’t happen.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
So much wrong with this source

March 2023. Outdated with no relevance to the current situation and the vast changes since March 2023.

Also there is no transcript available on this link.

reanimate

Bench
So much wrong with this source

March 2023. Outdated with no relevance to the current situation and the vast changes since March 2023.

Also there is no transcript available on this link.
You asked to source Billy Moore saying in an interview that more games at NSO could happen, it’s there, now you want to shift the goalposts.

It’s relevant as it reveals the mindset of at least some of those involved in trying to get the Bears back in the NRL. It was a mask slip moment as it revealed there might be more to those non-negotiables than the Bears are letting on. There was the push for 2 NSO games, then Billy dropped that they’d be such a financial bonanza that there might be more.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Check my IP address. Only one account logging in from this.

I’m asking you, the one making the accusation and the one that holds all this knowledge that suits your agenda but doesn’t have any proof.
Are you new here?
you've got the interview where he says it.
accept defeat and move on

Vlad59

Juniors
Billy Moore actually let slip in an interview that he could see many more games at nso as it would be commercially succesful lol

im with nuke, all their rhetoric is about how they should be back in nrl, how they are “prepared to March west”, how they will bring so much to nrl.
Perth is just a convenient after thought for them.
not once have they said why perth matters, what they’ll do to grow the game in wa or how they will stop considering themselves NS and become WA

Trying to force a Sydney club on arguably the most parochial city in australia isnt going to go down well
That’s 100% correct. The numbnuts here who think otherwise regarding your last sentence don’t know WA

Iamback

Coach
That’s 100% correct. The numbnuts here who think otherwise regarding your last sentence don’t know WA

Then WA won't have a successful NRL team.

There is the reason the ARLC board with mainly Qlders are pushing for the Bears.

Ideally they would partner with Brisbane Easts but Brisbane Easts want to be Brisbane 3. So this is what we have.

Vlad59

Juniors
Then WA won't have a successful NRL team.

There is the reason the ARLC board with mainly Qlders are pushing for the Bears.

Ideally they would partner with Brisbane Easts but Brisbane Easts want to be Brisbane 3. So this is what we have.
You really are a seer hey? A very negative Sydney centric one. Branding a club the Bears in a market which is as parochial as WA is a numbskull act. WA has no association with Bears. I have no problem with the Perth club borrowing a minor clubs pathways while they set themselves up but the Bears moniker is bonkers.

Latest posts