What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

There is no evidence. I didn’t respond to any links because they aren’t relevant to the WA bears and your club being a parasite feeding off their bid. You don’t determine what I respond to. I played you. And yes you lied. Last week and this week. I’d go back to personal abuse and ageism if I were you. You seem to enjoy that more. You aren’t good at it but it seems to give you joy. Oh and your clubs a parasite.
You’re an absolute headcase. Lol You didn’t play anything except your nurses call button.

Evidence again of your drug cheating, women abusing, back stabbing parasitic club.

Vlad59

Bench
You’re an absolute headcase. Lol You didn’t play anything except your nurses call button.

Evidence again of your drug cheating, women abusing, back stabbing parasitic club.

Try to stay on topic. Being triggered like this is a bit embarrassing.

Centy Coast

Juniors
For what it's worth, I've had a few little play-arounds with logos in my limited spare time, and I've come up with something that I think is going to be close to what eventually is released and is an improvement on those logos I found submitted on the IP Australia website.

I have some ideas for jersey designs too, but they are just scribbles on some scrap paper at the moment..!

Here's my logo design for the Western Bears:
View attachment 93096
I think you may be a lot closer than you know (not joking) could you please do a red Bear with a yellow outline.

Try to stay on topic. Being triggered like this is a bit embarrassing.
Any response that provides facts yet gets called triggered. That’s the first sign of a lack of intelligence from you, you fail to rebuttal because you can’t conceive the rational thought process to do so.

Calling documented vile actions your club did as lies, that’s the second sign of a lack of intelligence from you because you put your head in the sand and refuse to respond to truths because you can’t process the ability to.

Thinking you’re smart enough to claim “fishing” when you have nothing else to respond with is the third sign of a lack of intelligence mate, you now need something to type to save face.

Let’s not forget the items which are on topic brought up today ie Western Bears structure commercially and football operations which you can’t form a proper counter argument hence the 4th sign of a lack of intelligence.

Are you sure you aren’t Buzz Rothfield using a burner account?

Vlad59

Bench
Any response that provides facts yet gets called triggered. That’s the first sign of a lack of intelligence from you, you fail to rebuttal because you can’t conceive the rational thought process to do so.

Calling documented vile actions your club did as lies, that’s the second sign of a lack of intelligence from you because you put your head in the sand and refuse to respond to truths because you can’t process the ability to.

Thinking you’re smart enough to claim “fishing” when you have nothing else to respond with is the third sign of a lack of intelligence mate, you now need something to type to save face.

Let’s not forget the items which are on topic brought up today ie Western Bears structure commercially and football operations which you can’t form a proper counter argument hence the 4th sign of a lack of intelligence.

Are you sure you aren’t Buzz Rothfield using a burner account?
That’s a long way of saying bugger all.

t-ba

Post Whore
Im Out GIF