What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waiting in the Wings

playdaball

Bench
And ready to play for the highlanders - thorn stated a few years ago that he'd never play for another nrl club ... Only the broncos

playdaball

Bench
Getting back to topic - it is really bad that we only have 2 wingers up to 1st grade standard in the club (debate able too)

Iafeta

Referee
Are there that many good ones in the comp? Case and point is the NRL forum discussion on Big League's team of the year (or RLW, one or the other). No one can pinpoint any stand out wingers from what I can see.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Are there that many good ones in the comp? Case and point is the NRL forum discussion on Big League's team of the year (or RLW, one or the other). No one can pinpoint any stand out wingers from what I can see.

Hard. There's many with potential ie. Mead, Tafua, Marika but not to many finished products, only one I can think of is Brett Morris and maybe to a lesser extent Nathan Merritt, pretty dry spell for wingers

_addict

Juniors
I don't know the why's and wherefore's of Tupou's fall from excellent junior to awful 1st grader, but it looks to me like it's not just poor coaching. I too have seen enough and don't want to see any more.

Fish is the man for me, providing he can learn the positions defensive aspect

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
I don't know the why's and wherefore's of Tupou's fall from excellent junior to awful 1st grader, but it looks to me like it's not just poor coaching. I too have seen enough and don't want to see any more.

Fish is the man for me, providing he can learn the positions defensive aspect

He wasnt actually that good as a junior....never really rated him
Never terrible but never really FG material

He will easily get overtaken by young winger in 20s who are full of talent just need a little bit of polish etc...

Iafeta

Referee
Quinn is woeful. Williams has a serious cruciate ligament injury. He also has an option for 2013 in his favour with Manly.

Akkerz

Juniors
Bit of a shock to see Tupou make such a disaster of FG. I'm for letting the new coach work with him if M E thinks there's some hope.
Fish is a speedster & should shape up well in the position but if he's still adamantly holding out for the F B job , he's not going to put heart & soul into a position that holds no interest for him.
Perhaps he'll get the my way or highway speech.

Illiterate

Juniors
I think fish should give up on his dream to play fullback in fg until he can perform on the wing. If lock gets injuried I prefer ropatie at fullback then the fish.

Abdullah

Juniors
I think Elliott will make Ropo a utility...cover standoff, centre and fullback...IF hes still standing after preseason games :p

ramraider275

Juniors
Heard this name thrown around today, John Grant tigers NSW cup winger, AUST 7's union convert , big guy, definite speed, would be cheap, option for wing? Throwing it out there.

Latest posts