What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Skinner

Coach
Not sure if it's allowable in the rules but I'd be happy to lend a hand in the
proof reading dept. From my viewing of this fine comp, if a piece is 100%
grammatically correct, it stands a great chance of scoring very highly.

I am not available to play though.

Cheers
Skinner

Jesbass

First Grade
Mix & Skinner - I'll PM our referee to double check that this is okay before moving ahead. In the mean time, keep working on those articles, everyone! ;)

Jesbass

First Grade
Okay, I've spoken to the ref. Don't post them in here as that gives the opposition a chance to read our articles before they are submitted. So PM them to me, and I'll proof read them.

The ideal would be to use the locker room, but I have no idea what the password is. So for now, just PM them to me and I'll proof read them and PM them back. ;)

Oh, and Skinner, for the record, what you've suggested is completely allowable. :)

Jesbass

First Grade
Okay, we now have access to the locker room. You'll need to go here: http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/forum/ and register an account. Then click on the Warriors forum, enter the password, and you're in!

PM me for the password, as I'm obviously not going to mention it in this post, lol!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
All youg guys that are to be fronting up against the Bluebags, don't forget to post your finished pieces in the locker room thread ok?
And those who are difficult to get a hold of, if anyone else can help get in contact with them would be greately appreciated.
Yes we don't have Robster with us but lets make Jesbass's job a bit easier!

Robster

Bench
yea guys, get your articles in by monday so we don't have to worry come wednesday bout if you guys are gonna post or not. ^_^

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
HELLO! GUYS! WE NEED OUR STARTERS TO FRONT UP! It's only me and Robster backing up this week which means we can only take care of two spots and that's all.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Good luck guys, hope your final two get across the line! Should be a good 'un.

Jesbass

First Grade
Thanks for the encouragement, Timmah. Unfortunately, our ISP has gone down in our whole city. I am posting from a friend's place, and hope to be able to post for the other player by proxy. :/ Hopefully we can make it a contest. ;)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Phew! We got there in the end thank goodness! It looks like a good match I must say.

Anyway..to all our Warriros Fourm 7 members I am encouraging you all to really participate now. Truth is, things nearly went out of control in our match against the Bluebags, poor old Jesbass was stressed! Hehe.
I'm also saying this because I understand other people will have other commitements too.

Now, I want to discuss a few things firstly; but some of my dicssions I'll leave to the locker room.

Agenda 1- a Vice Captain. Now, don't get me wrong lads; Robster has done wonders in getting this team organzed for this season no doubt. But we can't expect him to do everything on his own. I'm sure some people have helped out from time to time like Esoj.
Either way I think it would be parallel that we had an extra leader as well. So I'm going to put forth a vote for Jesbass to be the VC. If you can think of some one else then please add their names down in this thread.

Agenda 2- in the locker room I'm going to start a thread which I will title 'Ideas'. Basially that's the theme. In regards to articles you might want to write, or you can help others with yours and can put the ideas for those in that thread.

That's all for now!
Remember, for private stuff go the locker room and discuss it. Otherwise anything else you can share here.
Ps-only Fourm 7's members of the Warriors in the LR ;) And if you don't know the password to it best to pm Robster or Jesbass

Robster

Bench
Ok we got the next 2 weeks and a half off so from now and when our next match ends we have a month and a half to get articles in, perhaps we could write prior to the game, never or less we have plenty of time to write articles.

Who's up for the next match??

Wanna join Skinner, come on champ :D just one match.

Jesbass

First Grade
I think a vice captaincy is a good idea. Robster's wingman, (or woman), so to speak.

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Ravs. I would be honoured to be VC if chosen.

I don't want to suggest anyone, but I will suggest the qualities I think a VC should have - basically, they should be a team player, they should be reliable in getting their articles in on time, and they should be available for most of the matches, especially if Robster needs a break every now and then, like he did this week.

Also, non-forum 7s members are more than welcome to enter the locker room. Antonius tells me that anyone can proof read our articles - not just players. So Skinner, if you're still keen, drop me a PM and I'll give you the password. :)

Jesbass

First Grade
Robster said:
Ok we got the next 2 weeks and a half off so from now and when our next match ends we have a month and a half to get articles in, perhaps we could write prior to the game, never or less we have plenty of time to write articles.

Who's up for the next match??

Wanna join Skinner, come on champ :D just one match.

Actually, a look at the draw here: http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/draw2006.asp

...reveals that although we have two and a half weeks off, the match will end in four weeks...not six. ;)

Our next match is away to the Lions from June 18th to June 28th.

Rob, I for one am keen to play, but I'm looking forward to the break! After last night, I think I need it, lol! :lol:

Jesbass

First Grade
Thanks for the heads up, eE, but like you said, I doubt there'll be many (if any) bites. ;)