What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Jesbass

First Grade
Okay, a bit of a shock to the system this week, guys. Robster needs a break from the stresses of captaincy and has asked me to be the captain for this match against the on-form Bluebags.

So first up, I'm keen to see who is keen to play, and who is unavailable. Please let me know either way so that I can add you or cross you off the list. ;)

So far I have:
Jesbass
mad kiwi elloco bandido
Mixmasterreece
Robster

Please let me know if you are one of the above and you can't make the game.

I'll also PM you to make sure you're aware, as well as every other player who has worn Warriors colours this season:
byrne_rovelli_fan82
Esoj
fiamacho
KeepingtheFaith
IanRitchie
phonetic
Polar Bob
Tezzah
Wiki
YankeeWarrior

If I have missed you out, please let me know. This is an away match, so I'm looking for five starters and two reserves.

Hay Jesbass - Just so ya know, I'll prob be away this weekend but will be getting back Sunday night, so i will be able to post on Monday morning after Ive talked to ya

Jesbass

First Grade
Glad to have you on board, Mix. I'll read your article at some point over the weekend. :)

Availability confirmed:
Jesbass
Mixmasterreece

Jesbass

First Grade
Okay, a couple more responses...
fiamacho
Jesbass
Mixmasterreece
Polar Bob

All confirmed their availability. I need a larger player pool than four to select seven from, though, lol! :lol:

Jesbass

First Grade
Confirmed:
byrne_rovelli_fan82
fiamacho
Jesbass
KeepingTheFaith
mad kiwi elloco bandido
Mixmasterreece
Polar Bob

Still waiting to officially hear back from:
Esoj
IanRitchie
phonetic
Robster
Tezzah
Wiki
YankeeWarrior

Remember to state your starter/bench preference! ;)

Jesbass

First Grade
I'm getting there, MiX. Robster has declared himself available too.

Confirmed:
byrne_rovelli_fan82
fiamacho
Jesbass
KeepingTheFaith
mad kiwi elloco bandido
Mixmasterreece
Polar Bob
Robster

The rest are mysteriously silent, and I may have to start scratching their names from the list if they don't respond in time:
Esoj
IanRitchie
phonetic
Tezzah
Wiki
YankeeWarrior

Jesbass

First Grade
Confirmed:
byrne_rovelli_fan82
fiamacho
Jesbass
KeepingTheFaith
mad kiwi elloco bandido
Mixmasterreece
Polar Bob
Robster

Unavailable:
Tezzah
Wiki
YankeeWarrior

Esoj
IanRitchie
phonetic

Jesbass

First Grade
Alright, here's the latest on availabilities. If I don't hear from IanRitchie or phonetic tomorrow, I'll select a team from the following players, based mostly on previous performances, along with bringing in a bit of fresh blood. ;)

Confirmed:
byrne_rovelli_fan82
Esoj
fiamacho
Jesbass
KeepingTheFaith
mad kiwi elloco bandido
Mixmasterreece
Polar Bob
Robster

Unavailable:
Tezzah
Wiki
YankeeWarrior

IanRitchie
phonetic

Jesbass

First Grade
Okay, here's the team selection, in alphabetical order.

Starters:
Jesbass (Captain)
KeepingTheFaith
mad kiwi elloco bandido
Mixmasterreece (debut)
Polar Bob

Interchange bench:
byrne_rovelli_fan82
Robster

Thanks to everyone, and if you missed out, you can still contribute through proof reading. :)

Okay, the thing I noticed about the Warriors' win over the Tigers on the weekend was that they worked as a team, instead of a group of individuals, and I'd like us to do the same. If we work as a team, we'll have the best chance possible of beating the Bluebags, so post your article here before submitting it, or PM it to me for the sake of proof reading - spelling, grammar, word count, etc. Then, when we submit it, every article will be as polished as possible. ;)

And the sooner you post your article here, the sooner we can complete it, rather than have to work on all seven with half an hour to go, lol!

GO THE WARRIORS!!!