What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Skinner

Coach
Robster said:
skinner you keen to join?

Robster, I have lost count of the number of times I have declined your very
generous offer.

That aside, I am now the official F7's Match Umpire, taking over a chunk of the
nonsense that Willow used to get dragged into when bad sportsmanship and so
on arose.

All cheques should be made to cash :lol:

Skinner

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Not sure what happened with the trial...Robster?

Anyway, to all those involved with the Warriors Forum 7's team...if it's not too much trouble that I ask you guys to perhaps (when you have the time) to get writing? Freshen up the mind a bit, get those ideas up and running, loosen up those writing brians. Hehe
moony.gif
I don't think the locker room area at the Forum 7's HQ is ready at the moment so perhaps I'll set up a spare msnlive space account and you guys can post your pieces there or read through other team members works. Let's say...in two weeks? (if you need time tell me)

I'll keep an eye on the Forum 7's start date (and if anyone else know anything happening there feel free to let us know).

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Yep, hey guys if there are any new people that are keen to join the Warriors Forum 7's team please post here or get in touch with any one of us. The rest who are part of the team already, as I've previously mentioned get writing to help put yourself into gear. As Robster has mentioned, in our first match we're to play the Bluebags, and they are a pretty good team.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Ok gang here it is. Round 1 for us, we're up against the Newton Bluebags. Ouch! Tough compeition they are as evident from last year. Anyway, match starts tomorrow. and ends April 4th.

I'm looking at the somewhat releative small team we've got for now, but that's ok. I know we may have to rule out Jesbass due to family reasons (god be with you and your family Jesbass), but everyone else I'm going to deliberate over who is playing and who is on the bench overnight and post it at some stage tomorrow (look at the match thread around 7-9pm Australia Eastern Standard time) and to find out if you are in, on the bench. When you know please get writing. It doesn't have to be the perfect article straight up, but just have something and slowly over the next few days (and before April 4th) have it polised. Any problems or you want opinions please let me know. Important: Don't post your article anywhere that is viewable by our opponets..because on Monday I will PM you inidividually to a place you can post your pieces for viewing by just our team and we can give suggestions to improve...etc (I'm assuming the locker rooms are still down for whatever maintance).

Thank You

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Robster said:
thats a good signing, also AussieWarrior is in the ranks as well.

Haha, cheers Robsta. Sorry I didn't reply to your PM. Completely forgot. But no, happy to be a part of the part time squad.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Hello fellow team members of the Warriors Forum 7's, Firstly I'm going to list down our 5 starters and 2 reserves so here it is:

byrne_rovelli_fan82
Jesbass
Keepingthefaith
Robster
mad kiwi elloco bandido

Reserves
Mixmasterreece
warriors4life

So there you have it, the team for round 1. To those who weren't picked, do not feel dishearted as you will be up for selection in Round 2.

First of, if anyone in the starting line up has difficulties with getting their pieces done before the April 4th deadline please let me know
Second, it would be nice to have a vice-captain of the side to assist. If anyone feels they are up to the task inform me.

If you feel you have a better alternative don't be afraid to speak up and suggest one.

Thank You and good luck team

Latest posts